30th March 2012, 04:43 PM
anuragm1990

Information about AIEEE entrance exam? What kind of preparation is required? What is the requirement?

Hi greetings.

This is anurag i want to ask something about aieee entrance exams for that which kind of preparations i will have to do.
What is the requirements and who is eligible for the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Information for the entrance exam of Law in Kolkata? What kind of preparation is needed?
  2. What kind of preparation is required for HAS?
  3. How much percentage is enough to do software engineering?
  4. What kind of Preparation should be required for CAT Exam?
  5. What kind of study material would be required for preparation for GATE in the field of Biotechnology?
  6. What kind of material is required for preparation for PSU exam?
  7. Is there any entrance exam to do B.Ed correspondence course from a good university? What kind of preparation is to be done?
  8. Syllabus for M.Com entrance exam? What kind of preparation is required?
  9. Eligibility criteria for Company Secretary Exam? What kind of preparation is required? Date of entrance exam and last date to submit the form? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. When will Bar council entrance exam will held in Guwahati?
  11. How to get a Government job anywhere in India? -- [New]
  12. Should I aim to score in entrance exam or board exam? Will the preparation of CBSE board be enough for AIEEE exam?
  13. What kind of books to be referred or PSU entrance exam? How to prepare for it?
  14. What is the new pattern for CSAT exam? I am doing MSc in Mathematics? What kind of preparation is required?
  15. How to get into CBI? Eligibility criteria to take Entrance Test and Date of Exam? What kind of questions will be asked in Entrance Exam?
  16. Preparation required for 3-year course in Direction from FTII? Are short-films required? Kind of questions asked in Interview?
  17. Which Entrance Exams I need to appear to pursue MS in abroad being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech? What kind of preparation is required for this?
  18. What kind of Thinking and Knowledge is required for competing in Engineering Entrance Exams?
2nd May 2012, 12:10 AM
lokeshgunda
Junior Member+

Default Re: Information about AIEEE entrance exam? What kind of preparation is required? What is the requirement?

students who are studying and studied 12th can attempt aieee exam.

*60% is required percentage in 11 and 12.
*you should not fail in any exam in 11 and 12.

AND YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT THESE ARE NOT NECESSERY TO WRITE EXAM.THEY ARE REQUIRED AFTER YOU QUALIFIED IN AIEEE EXAM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?