19th December 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam to do B.Ed correspondence course from a good university? What kind of preparation is to be done?

I am pass out in BA [Education hons] in 2005.I want to do a B.ed corresspandance course from a good University.If there is any entrance exam,then what kind of preparation I should follow for it?

Related Questions:
  1. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  2. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do B.Ed correspondence course after completing MBA?
  4. List of Colleges offering Correspondence B.Ed course in Pune?
  5. Can I apply for MSc Chemistry after doing BSc Chemistry? What are the skills and qualifications required?
  6. How can I apply for correspondence B.Ed in Jammu University? What is the eligibility for the same?
  7. Information for the entrance exam of Law in Kolkata? What kind of preparation is needed?
  8. Best university for correspondence MCA? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  9. Last date to apply for BEd (correspondence) entrance exam-2011 of Osmania university
  10. How to do B.Ed correspondence? Which college or university will I get for B.Ed correspondence
  11. Information about AIEEE entrance exam? What kind of preparation is required? What is the requirement?
  12. What kind of questions are asked in AMU entrance exam for 9th standard? Suitable books for preparation? -- [New]
  13. What kind of books to be referred or PSU entrance exam? How to prepare for it?
  14. Which institute to join for IIT JEE exam preparation(Correspondence)?
  15. Procedure of B.Ed and how much percentage is required by the general category?
  16. List of colleges which provides M.Ed correspondence? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  17. Which university is good for correspondence MCA? Detailed information about admission in 2nd year of MCA?
  18. How to apply for B.Ed course in Government colleges? Procedure to get admission for this course? Fee structure for this course?
20th December 2011, 03:21 PM
Hours

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to do B.Ed correspondence course from a good university? What kind of preparation is to be done?

most of the universities take entrance exam for B.ED.
even for correspondence B.ED.

1.entrance examination consist of questions related to
1.general awareness
and on
2.subjects related to your graduation
plus
3.aptitude question.

2.eligiblity
a. graduation from recognized universities.
b. 2 years experience in teaching in a school recognized by govt.(eligiblity for most of the universities)

SOME CORRESPONDENCE UNIVERSITIES FOR B.ED.

• Annamalai University

• Madurai Kamaraj University

• Bangalore University

• Andhra University

• Kakatiya University

• IGNOU

• Karnataka State Open University (KSOU), Mysore, Karnataka

• Kota Open University (KOU), Kota, Rajasthan

• Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University (MPBOU), Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh

• Maharshi Dayanand University Directorate of Distance Education, Rohtak, Haryana

• Panjab University Department of Correspondence Studies, Chandigarh

• Tamilnadu Open University - Bachelor of Education - Distance Mode (BEd (DM))

• Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Distance Education Centre, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh

• Sri Venkateswara University Directorate of Distance Education, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh

• University of Calicut School of Distance Education (UCSDE), Calicut, Kerala

• University of Jammu Directorate of Distance Education, Jammu
18th March 2012, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to do B.Ed correspondence course from a good university? What kind of preparation is to be done?

is there any entrance exam for B.ed?what kind of questios will be ask?how to prepare for it? b.ed is one or two years course?how many percent we need to get seat in government colleges in chennai?how will be the fee rate?and how will be the hostel facilities?can you kindly answer all my queries?thank you
22nd March 2013, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

I have passed10in 1993.and now i am 35years old and now i want to sit for2puc xzam can i
17th July 2017, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

I don't want to sit for entrance exam for B.ed and I want to through correspondence. Give some university names
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?