22nd June 2013, 12:47 PM
25simran

Information about B.A final year correspondence?

Sir, i want to know about b.a. final year forms.when it is available and the last date of form submission.please tell me this information.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Com course in Correspondence?
  2. Can I take admission in June-July in MDU university for B.Ed correspondence if my results are pending till October? Fee structure of B.Ed for two years or single year?
  3. How to do final year BSc correspondence?
  4. List of good colleges which provide MBA program through correspondence? I am in final year of my B.Tech(IT)?
  5. Best way to do MBA correspondence after finishing B.A final year degree through correspondence?
  6. Universities providing M.Com through correspondence?
  7. Information on how toj oin MBA correspondence? I have completed B.Com last year
  8. How to continue correspondence in B.A final year? I live in Chennai
  9. Duration and fee structure of ICWA course through correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to appear for level exam while doing BSc Maths from Annamalai University through distance education?
  11. Is M.Tech correspondence having the same value as the full time M.Tech? Details about the M.Tech correspondence colleges in Bangalore?
  12. Which university is good for correspondence MCA? Detailed information about admission in 2nd year of MCA? -- [New]
  13. How can I do M.A History Correspondence after giving B.A final year?
  14. Universities offering Correspondence in MBA Power Management?
  15. Information regarding recruitment in Kerala? I am B.Tech(ECE) final year sudent
  16. Information for correspondence course for B.Pharm
  17. Best colleges for MBA in correspondence course in India? I am a final year student of BBA
  18. Can I do Company Secretary course through correspondence? What is the procedure to apply for the correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
18th April 2014, 08:32 PM
amira shaikh

Default Re: Information about B.A final year correspondence?

Please mention the name of university or college in which want to apply for

So that we can tell you the date of submission of application form of university.

ALL THE BEST!
and reply fast
3rd October 2017, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about B.A final year correspondence?

I have done my fyba and syba even done my final year but not score good marks now I want to appear tyba again by distance education fro m Mumbai university.is that possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?