11th October 2012, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Information about BSNL JTO exam? What is the date of the exam?

i have completed be(e&tc) in this year.i want to know about bsnl jto exam and date of exam

27th September 2014, 01:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about BSNL JTO exam? What is the date of the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed be(e&tc) in this year.i want to know about bsnl jto exam and date of exam
You have completed BE/B.Tech degree in ECE so you are eligible for BSNL JTO exam.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam limited one of the biggest government telecom sector company.

If You have completed BE or B-Tech or M.Sc degree or equivalent in Below given department from a recognized Institution/University, then you eligible for JTO TELECOM department.

Eligible departments are,

i. Telecommunication
ii. Electronics
iii. Radio
iv. Computer
v. Electrical
vi. Information Technology

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years. Age relaxation is provided for reserved category as per govt rule.

BSNL JTO exam date is not announced yet but it will be announced very soon.

For more details about BSNL JTO Exam, You can visit to official website http://www.bsnl.co.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?