21st May 2012, 09:25 PM
Ramakrishna k.c

How can times can we appear in exam of SSC? What is the criteria to apply for CBI exam?

how many times can we appear in exam of SSC? what is the criteria to apply for CBI exams? should I write the exams in both SSC and UPSC? what is the syllabus for the exam?

sir, one more thing is that, i want to become CBI not under that like CBI police etc,.. what are steps to become CBI? please mail me at [email protected]

18th October 2012, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can times can we appear in exam of SSC? What is the criteria to apply for CBI exam?

ya i hv a question sir actually i dont know what i hv to do sir after my M.Sc forensic scince where i can apply for the jobs and tell me the some names of institute where i can apply for the phd in forensic science
24th March 2013, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can times can we appear in exam of SSC? What is the criteria to apply for CBI exam?

sir actually my physical standards aren't good.can you please tell me any police job or ssc,upsc job which i can apply .and tell me their schedule too.please give me suggestion by sending me e-mail .my email address- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?