30th January 2011, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Information about CLG journalism entrance exam? Books to study?

Sir i want to know about asian clg journalism entrence exam. And which book prefer for exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Books to prepare for Asian college of journalism's entrance exam?
  2. Books to study for Journalism Mass Communication entrance exam?
  3. Eligibility criteria to study Journalism?
  4. How much is the salary after doing masters course in Journalism? Which subjects should be prepared for Journalism entrance exam? Fee structure of the Journalism Course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which entrance exam to answer to study Journalism and Mass communication? Date of sale of forms?
  6. Which graduation course I can take to become a Journalist?
  7. Books which I should refer to crack the entrance exam of Masters of Journalism and Mass Media?
  8. How can I prepare for B.A Journalism entrance exam of Delhi University
  9. When is the entrance exam conducted for the Masters in Mass communication and journalism? -- [New]
  10. Information about TET entrance exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam and the books to be referred?
  11. Which Books should I refer to crack the Entrance Exam for Mass Communication and Journalism course?
  12. Whether A.P. College of Journalism is good to study Diploma(Journalism) course? Total fee expenses of this Diploma course?
  13. How should I get admission in Journalism? Fee structure details?
  14. What is the entrance exam date for applying Ph.D in Journalism?
  15. An Arts student can study Journalism or not?
  16. How to prepare for M.D. Ayurveda entrance exam? syllabus and study material? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Possibility to study Journalism for B.Tech student?
  18. Information about CBI entrance exam? I am doing B.A degree in Psychnology, Journalism, English
30th January 2011, 12:56 PM
mishra245

Default Re: Information about CLG journalism entrance exam? Books to study?

CLG journalism entrance exam is taken by the particular universities as Asian College of Journalism and many which has to help in the journalism course.
The best books are :
McKay, Jenny. The Magazines Handbook, Second Edition. NY: Routledge.

Hick, Wynford. Writing for Journalists, First Edition. London: Routledge.

Oltermann, Philip. How to Write, First Edition. London: Guardian Books.

Jones, Bill. British Dictionary of Politics, First Edition. Manchester UK: Manchester University Press
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?