4th September 2016, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the entrance exam date for applying Ph.D in Journalism?

Sir/Mam,

I would like to know the Phd (Journalism) admission date. Can you please guide me with the information on the same? When to apply for the Ph.D course? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.
Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study PhD in Journalism if completed in Area Studies? Age limit to apply for it? Possibility to get job after completing PhD in Journalism?
  2. How to become a Journalist after B.Com? Which extra subjects should I study for it? -- [New]
  3. Procedure and requirements to apply in NIPER PhD entrance exam for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  4. Procedure to apply for JNU PhD(English) entrance exam? Last date of application?
  5. How much is the salary after doing masters course in Journalism? Which subjects should be prepared for Journalism entrance exam? Fee structure of the Journalism Course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I do PHD after PG Diploma in Journalism? List of institutes offering this course in India?
  7. List of entrance exams available to get PhD(Home Science) admission in India? Examination date of such entrance exams?
  8. Can I apply for PhD in Journalism course if secured 54% in M.Sc?
  9. Registration procedure to apply for PhD in Commerce in Burdwan University? Last date of application and date of entrance exam?
  10. What are the benefits of studying PhD in Journalism?
  11. What's the procedure for applying Ph.D program in Meerut University? What's the last date for form submission for the same? How may I get the application forms for the same? Will they conduct any exam for the same?
  12. Which graduation course I can take to become a Journalist?
  13. Date of entrance exam 2015 for Mass Communication course at IIMC
  14. Universities offering PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication to postgraduate in Pune?
  15. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  16. PhD PET application and examination date?
  17. Date of Ph.D entrance exam? What is the pattern of the same?
  18. What should I do to study PhD in Journalism in Mumbai being a M.A. postgraduate of Kolkata University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?