25th May 2011, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Requirements for pursuing BSc courses in any university?

Sir, what are the requirements for pursuing B.Sc courses in any university ? Please tell the requirements

Related Questions:
  1. Which courses can I pursue after BSc Biotechnology? I am a student pursuing BSc in Biotechnology
  2. What should I do after BSc IT? I am pursuing last year BSc IT
  3. Similar fields to BSc Biotechnology? Requirements for those courses? Information and scope of the courses?
  4. Requirements to get admission for Medical courses for my daughter pursuing 3rd year of B.Sc Medical in Toronto University, Canada?
  5. Scope of Biological B.Sc courses from Kerala university? Eligibility for admission?
  6. Can I be eligible for Bank PO after pursuing BSc IT from Kuvempu University Karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the career options available after BSc Biotechnology? Is it possible to get into a university offering courses in Wildlife?
  8. Courses that can be done in CDAC by BSc IT student?
  9. Which courses can I pursue after pursuing BSc Hons Microbiology from Delhi University? Will coaching from MSc Biotech cover other entrances like MSc Microbiology and MSc Genetics?
  10. Which are the best courses available for me after pursuing B.A final year in Delhi University
  11. How to apply for MBA after graduating in BSc Electronics? Where can I apply?
  12. How to get certificate course? What are the requirements?
  13. Eligibility and requirements to study PhD in Zoology in Lucknow University? -- [New]
  14. What courses can I do in US after BSc Chem? I have completed BSc from MS university Baroda
  15. How to get enrolled in IIT for MSc in Physics? I am currently pursuing BSc electronics from Delhi University
  16. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  17. Which courses can I do after 3 years BSc Physics Instrumentation?
  18. How to do Ph.D while pursuing MSc IT from Kannurul University in distance mode
29th July 2011, 05:21 PM
Tribhuwankumar1990

Default Re: Requirements for pursuing BSc courses in any university?

for b.sc courses you must have passed your 12TH from a recognized institute with minimum 45% marks and you must be a science student

however it varies in different universities
for B.Sc nursing entrance exams are conducted by various institutes
30th November 2011, 06:09 PM
rk6030

Bachelor of science.

This is an under graduate course.
these are disciplines
physics
maths
chemistry
computer science
tamil
english
zoology
biology
B.Sc IT
BCA

so first you should complete ur higher secondary with first class.
it's safer side for you.
6th January 2012, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

i am a student of B.A.prgm. in political science from D.U. Correspondence, and A CPL holder from foreign and giving Indian Exams for the conversion
? i m also interested in Doing B.Sc. in Aviation so how should i go for it and what is basically required?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?