28th November 2011, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

What are the necessary things to get a job for a mechanical students in Railway?

What are the necessary things to get a job for a mechanical student in railway

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to get Job in Indian Railway being a candidate of Mechanical Engineering? Which Exams I have to appear for this? Where can I get good Information regarding this?
  2. Will I be eligible for any railway job after doing B.Tech in Mechanical branch
  3. What kind of job is offered in Indian Railway for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  4. How can I find a job in railway sector after completion of my Diploma in ECE?
  5. How to get a government job with Railways?
  6. Can I appear in SCRA 2016 exam if going to pass 12th in 2016? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to get a job in railway after passing diploma in mechanical engineering? I am 18 years old
  8. How to get a job in railway after doing mechanical engineer
  9. How to get a job in Railway after doing B.E mechanical in PSG college of Technology
  10. Job opportunities in Indian Railway for Biotechnology students?
  11. How to get a job in northern railway? I am pursuing B.Tech in mechanical engineering
  12. How can I apply for Railway Job after completing B.Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student can I apply for job in HCL? Requirements to apply for job in HCL?
  14. What are the posts available in Indian Railway for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? Procedure to apply?
  15. Are there any defence or railway jobs after scoring 53% aggregate?
  16. How to get a job in Indian Railway? I am a 3rd year B.Tech in mechanical engineering
  17. How to get Job in Railway after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. How to get a good job in northern railway after pursuing B.Tech in mechanical engineering
18th January 2012, 09:47 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the necessary things to get a job for a mechanical students in Railway?

As a mechanical student you can appear for several entrance exams conducted by the central and state government. Entrance exam conducted by UPSC, SSC, State Level PSC, RRB , IBPS, Other Nationalized Banks etc., for several posts in different government departments. To know more follow the employment news, you can refer, www.upsc.gov.in , www.employmentnews.gov.in for information on government jobs.
You can apply for the exam for the job of your interest and knowledge. Some of the exams you can appear are listed below;
Special Class Railway Apprentice Exam: 29.1.2012
Combined Defense Service Exam: 12.2.2012
Civil Service Exam: 20.5.2012
Engineering Services Exam: 15.6.2012
As per jobs with Indian Railways you have to appear for the All India Entrance Exam conducted by Railway Recruitment Board for various posts with the Indian Railway The age limit is minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years for general category. 3 years relaxation is given for OBC candidates and 5 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
To know more refer http://rrcb.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?