12th May 2016, 03:44 PM
shawnjoey

As per my academic marks can I get admission in B.Tech?

I am a plus two student and i got a total of 63% in all subjects and for maths 43%, physics 54% and for chemistry 53% am i eligible for b.tech admission?

12th May 2016, 11:34 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: As per my academic marks can I get admission in B.Tech?

B.Tech stands for Bachelor of Technology. It is one of the most preferred career option for candidates of PCM category. There are many entrance exams conducted for admission in this course.

1. JEE stands for Joint Entrance exam is conducted by CBSE for admission in NIT or IIT. Some state level entrance exams are also conducted. Some private institute also conducts its own entrance test like SRMEEE, VITEEE, BITSAT etc.

2. Minimum percentage of marks to be eligible for engineering entrance exam is 50% in board exams. You can apply for JEE and other exams for pursuing B.Tech.
13th May 2016, 12:27 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue B.tech course as the required qualification to get admission in B.tech ( four year duration) course after 10+2 is candidate must have PCM as main paper.

So, you can appear for various entrance examination conducted for admission in B.tech course is various institute. You can appear for JEE or other state government entrance examination.

But you have to work and labour hard to improve your performance in studies.
13th May 2016, 10:41 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnjoey View Post
I am a plus two student and i got a total of 63% in all subjects and for maths 43%, physics 54% and for chemistry 53% am i eligible for b.tech admission?
Yes, you are eligible for B.Tech course.

Those who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics with above 50% marks are eligible for B.Tech entrance exam. 5% marks relaxation is provided for SC/ST category candidates.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?