31st March 2014, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Summer training for ECE 2nd year at BSNL or Kolkata Airport?

hello,
i am a student of electronics and telecommunication (2nd year) from odisha.
i am looking forward for a summer training during may 2014 for a duration of 2-3 weeks. my options are BSNL and KOLKATA AIRPORT. As for BSNL i found the requisite training center which is located in nadia. I am mainly inclined to do my training in KOLKATA AIRPORT. I require you to guide me towards the best applicable area that conflates with my curriculum.

thank you

9th April 2014, 08:06 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer training for ECE 2nd year at BSNL or Kolkata Airport?

It is good that you are looking forward to training courses in your summer vacations. This is quite important from your career point of view. First of all, let me make you clear that BSNL also has training centers in Kolkata. There are two training centers of BSNL in Kolkata -one in Salt Lake and other in Kalyani.

You can definitely pursue your training in Kolkata Airport. For that you need to visit their office, speak to the administrative officer, get a form of training, fill it up and submit it along with the draft of training fees. However, since you are an ETC student so it is better you do training in BSNL Kolkata which is CTTC, in Salt Lake, Kolkata. They will teach you all the aspects of advanced telecom and that too of industry standard.
9th April 2014, 08:25 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

It is good that you are looking forward to training courses in your summer vacations. This is quite important from your career point of view. First of all, let me make you clear that BSNL also has training centers in Kolkata. There are two training centers of BSNL in Kolkata -one in Salt Lake and other in Kalyani.

You can definitely pursue your training in Kolkata Airport. For that you need to visit their office, speak to the administrative officer, get a form of training, fill it up and submit it along with the draft of training fees. However, since you are an ETC student so it is better you do training in BSNL Kolkata which is CTTC, in Salt Lake, Kolkata. They will teach you all the aspects of advanced telecom and that too of industry standard.
5th April 2017, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the address in which my application from send through speed post?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?