14th June 2015, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to be followed to get industrial training for ECE branch?

I want industrial training ece branch. I also want training with part time job. Can someone please let me know the information on the same? I need to the industrial training somehow. So, please help me with the information which I need to follow up.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to apply and where to apply for Industrial Training in Karnataka? Required procedure for this for the candidates of ECE course?
  3. How can I register for Summer Industrial Training in NTPC being a B.Tech(ECE) student? List of companies offering Internship in Lucknow?
  4. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  5. Best companies in Lucknow for industrial training? Procedure to apply in them?
  6. Please Suggest 6 weeks Industrial training in Kolkata for B.Tech students with ECE branch.
  7. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Industrial Training for B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student in Bangalore/Mangalore?
  8. Procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in DRDO in Chandigarh being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of BE course?
  9. Companies for Summer training for BE students(ECE branch) in Karnataka?
  10. Procedure to take 6 months Industrial Training in Airtel or Reliance?
  11. Application procedure for Industrial training programme at Bharti Airtel after B.E in ECE and attended Silver, Gold EETP programmes?
  12. What I have to do in Industrial Training being a B.Tech(ECE) student?
  13. Industrial training of 6 weeks at Intel Delhi?
  14. How to do training in telecom company while in 3nd year ECE? Procedure to apply?
  15. List of companies offering training in ECE branch? Procedure to apply?
  16. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training for MBA in Finance candidate of Kolkata?
  17. Is DRDO, Agra offered Industrial Training related to Wireless Communication for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  18. Chances of getting into 6 week DRDO industrial trining?
18th June 2015, 11:07 AM
reconnect

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed to get industrial training for ECE branch?

For doing industrial training you need to have a training letter from your college.training letter should be forwarded to the training center where you want to do your summer training.You also have to make your bio-data.Many company offer internship as a part time job where you can apply it.

List of company which offer industrial training related to your branch are-

1-RDSO.
2-DMRT.
3-BSNL.
4-HCL.
5-Doordarshan.
18th June 2015, 09:25 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed to get industrial training for ECE branch?

It is nice to see that you are interested in industrial training. Since you are in ece branch of engineering, you should do training in either IT or telecom field. You should first decide in which area you want to do training. Then you need to chalk out the companies in that area who offers training provisions. Contact them and get to know their application procedure and follow it correctly to enroll yourself. For part time jobs you can apply for various freelance jobs online.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?