16th June 2013, 12:29 AM
Kvinod452

Information about Indian Military Academy? I have passed 12th commerce this year

Sir i passed plus 2 commerce this year.I did not have full information about Indian Military Accedey.So please help me how can i get an admission in Indian Military Academy.

16th June 2013, 10:13 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about Indian Military Academy? I have passed 12th commerce this year

Indian Military Academy(IMA) is a wing of CDS(Combined Defence Service), the entrance exam for which is conducted by UPSC twice every year as CDS-I and CDS-II to join Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officer's Training Academy along with Indian Military Academy after Graduation.

The candidate aspiring to join Indian Military Academy of CDS, must be an Indian National having either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 19 tp 24 years with good Physical and Mental Health.

The selection is through written exam followed by Personal Interview along with Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

Hence you are not eligible to apply for IMA after 12th Commerce but you are eligible to apply for the same after B.Com. but after passing 12th Commerce you are eligible to apply for Indian Army of NDA(National Defence Academy).

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
16th August 2014, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about Indian Military Academy? I have passed 12th commerce this year

I am studing in clasx 11 in commerce side , I want to take admission in IMA after 11 . How I can get admission ? , because I want to help my country.
26th October 2014, 06:33 AM
MOHAMMED JABIR .P

Sir
i passed plus 2 commerce this year.I did not have full information about Indian Military Accedey.So please help me how can i get an admission in Indian Military Academy.
Contact me:9947799177
26th October 2014, 06:47 AM
Unregistered

Sir
I passed plus 2 commerce this year.I did not have full information about Indian Military Accedey.So please help me how can i get an admission in Indian Military Academy.

pls search:[email protected]
10th December 2014, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

i want to know the full process of joining ima after 12 commerce with maths asa optional subject? what i have to do to join this?what is the syllabus of entrance exam for ima
?? i want all these details on my email id provided below [email protected]
14th June 2015, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

I am a diploma student now I am appring btech 3rd year. My date of birth 01/01/93
Can I joined IMA ....? And how .
27th January 2016, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir My brother completed 12 th in this year so please tell me the procedure how to take admission in IMA
31st October 2016, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

sir I'm Atul.
i'm passed 12th in biology.and I'm student of b.a.
sir I want to admission in IMA .please Sir tell me about for admission ?
14th December 2016, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am A Biology Student Can I Join Indian Military Academy ? If I can Please Guide Me Sir... I seriously want to join Army
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?