10th December 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope in defense services?

I m doing my bachelors in management n here after I'd like to know if i have any scope in defense services.

11th December 2012, 08:31 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scope in defense services?

Yes, after Completion of Graduation in Management you are eligible to apply for Indian Military Academy and Officer's Training Academy through CDS entrance exam.

CDS - Combined Defence Academy, the entrance exam for which is conducted by UPSC twice every year as CDS-I and CDS - II to join Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officer's Training Academy of CDS.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian National having either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass in any stream of education from a recogised University within the age of 19 to 25 years with good Physical and Mental Health can apply for CDS.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?