14th July 2011, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Information about MGM college of Physiotherapy? What is its fee structure?

I want to know about mgm college of physiotherapy? Nd its fee structure

Related Questions:
  1. Complete details about BPT course? Its fee structure and duration? -- [New]
  2. List of colleges with fee expenses to study PhD in Physiotherapy? Detailed information about it?
  3. Is MGM college Kamothe a private medical college? Fee structure for MBBS in MGM college kamothe?
  4. Fee structure of MGM medical college in Indore with donation excluding hostel fee and mess charge?
  5. Government colleges for MPT and are there any books containing previous years question papers? Best coaching institutes for the same?
  6. Date of sale of LEET forms? Date of LEET entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Fee structure of MGM medical college Indore for MBBS course?
  8. Best college for Physiotherapy in India? Detailed information about Srinivas College and Dr M.V Shetty College?
  9. What is the fee structure for studying Physiotherapy in abroad at Undergradaute level?
  10. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  11. Fee structure for Physiotherapy course?
  12. What is the official website of MGM Medical College Kishangang Bihar? What is the fee structure and how is the infrastructure of the college? How many seats are alloted to MBBS students?
  13. Fee structure of B.Sc in Physiotherapy and B.Sc in Anaesthesia & Operation Theatre Technology? What are the job opportunities after these courses?
  14. How many government seats are available for MPT?
  15. How much fee is required to do graduation in Finance Management course?
  16. Universities offering correspondence Master of Physiotherapy in India? Details of course fee?
  17. What is the fee structure for B.A degree course?
  18. What is the fees for OBC category for admission in B.E?
15th July 2011, 12:17 AM
nambardar
Senior Member+

Default Re: Information about MGM college of Physiotherapy? What is its fee structure?

MGM College of Physiotherapy Mumbai Maharashtra

MGM Hospital Kamothe was established in the year 1994.
The Department of Physiotherapy has been established in the year 1998.
The College of Physiotherapy has been established in the year Aug 2003.

MGM Campus, Sector-18 Kamothe, Navi Mumbai Maharashtra India
410209 Mumbai
Maharashtra India
Phone: +91-22-27863485, 27421783, 56168115
MGM College of Physiotherapy is one of the leading Institute in Mumbai Maharashtra

Admission Criteria :

An applicant desiring Admission to first year B.P.Th. should:

Have attained or will attain the age of 17 years on the day of admission to the college as prescribed by the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences.
Have passed 12 th standard (10+2) higher secondary school certificate examination of Maharashtra State Board or any other examination recognized as equivalent examinations by the University, consisting Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
Have obtained not less than 50% of total marks at the qualifying examination for reserved category must have secured not less than 45% in the said subjects taken together of the qualifying examination.
Have passed qualifying examination in the same attempt.

Fee Structure :

As per Shikshan Shulka Samiti.
20th July 2011, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about MGM college of Physiotherapy? What is its fee structure?

wen will be the second list of physiotherapy be displayed through asso cet 2011
3rd December 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

in admision mgm for phisyotheripy do face any entrace exam
3rd December 2011, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

what is the process for bpt admision
3rd December 2011, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

form where or i got from to take addmission
22nd December 2011, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

plz telll me about entrance exam 2012-2013 for master of physiotherapy course in different states.
16th March 2012, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

can u plz inform me the dates of applying form for mpt course 2012-2013 in mgm aurangabad?
22nd March 2012, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

whats fees structure for physiotherapy course?????????
17th June 2012, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Information about MGM college of physiotherapy in indore? I want to know how i wil get admission there ? is there entrance exam or direct and what is the last date to submit APPLICATION FORM and fee structure
5th July 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

whats fees structure for physiotherapy course?????????
27th August 2013, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

I want to know that what is fees structure of physiotherapy in the colg and what is process of adm
5th May 2015, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Do I need to give any entrance exam for admission in mgm for physiotherapy in Mumbai?how many seats are available for 2015?
13th June 2019, 03:27 AM
Unregistered

Can you please tell me the admission process for mpt 2019 for other states??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?