5th January 2012, 10:38 PM
karthikeb

Can I get Job in ISRO after completion of Electronics and Communication Engineering?

Can I get job in ISRO after completion of electronics and communication engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Job in ISRO after completion of Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  2. How to get a job in ISRO being a Electronics & communication engineering student? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Job vacancies in ISRO for diploma holder in Electronics and Communication Engineering? How to apply for it?
  4. How can I apply for job in ISRO having complete Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  5. How to get a job in ISRO after doing B.Tech ETC?
  6. Is there any job available in ISRO for diploma candidates?
  7. Syllabus for Diploma in Electronics & Communication engineering? Process of admission? -- [New]
  8. Details of job opportunities in ISRO for ECE students? Eligibility to appear its recruitment exam?
  9. How to get into ISRO after doing engineering in Electronics and Communication?
  10. How to join ISRO after B.E. in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  11. Benefits of doing B.Tech after diploma in EEE?
  12. Eligibility for ISRO jobs after BE completion in Mechanical Engineering stream?
  13. Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  14. How can diploma holders in Electrical Engineering get a job in ISRO?
  15. How to join ISRO after completion of electronics and instrumentation engineering
  16. ISRO Electronics and Communication Engineering Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  17. Will there be any vacancies in ISRO for me being a candidate having done Diploma in Electronics and Communication? How to apply for these positions?
  18. Procedure to join ISRO for B.E. Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer? Scope and job profile for Engineer in ISRO?
16th April 2012, 07:13 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Job in ISRO after completion of Electronics and Communication Engineering?

A B.E/B.Tech graduate can get a job in ISRO. ISRO will publish official notifications regarding the job vacancies. One should secure a minimum of 60% marks in graduation. The candidates will be selected for job positions based on written examination. Any candidate who is above 35 years cannot apply for written exam. You will be called for GD and Personal interview if you pass written exam.
25th November 2012, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get Job in ISRO after completion of Electronics and Communication Engineering?

Is there any recruitment for diploma electronics & telecommunication student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?