8th February 2011, 04:48 PM
sandeep.rahul65

Information about USMLE exam? What is its fee structure? Syllabus and opportunities after clearing the exam? Age limit for the exam?

please give some information about the usmle exam,it's fees,exam syllabi,opportunities which one gets after clearing the exam and age limit for appearing in the exam

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for USMLE Step-2?
  2. Detailed information and eligibility criteria of USMLE for B.Tech final year student?
  3. Fee, study material, score required and other details about USMLE?
  4. Can I study Medical in Abroad through USMLE? Detailed information about USMLE?
  5. Information about GDC&A? What is the fee structure and syllabus?
  6. Maximum age limit for lectureship in India? What is the necessity of clearing the NET? How many times exams are held in a year?
  7. How can I study MBBS in Abroad through USMLE? Detailed information about it? -- [New]
  8. Should I have to qualify in all steps of USMLE to study MS(Cardiology) in USA?
  9. What is the age limit for BSc in Agriculture? What are the job opportunities and fee structure?
  10. Detailed fee structure to do MBBS? What is the duration and the age limit?
  11. Last date for application of MPSC Pre Exam? What is the procedure to apply for it? New syllabus and the paper pattern? What is the age limit for OBC students? Fee structure for the exam?
  12. What is GDCA entrance exam syllabus? Fee structure for the same?
  13. Do we have to clear MCI exam first to give USMLE? Is it possible to do USMLE work for some years and then come back to India and practice?
  14. Detailed information and passing rate of USMLE for Indian student?
  15. Age limit for B.Ed and B.P.Ed exam? Fee structure of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Information about CS course? Syllabus of entrance exam and its fee structure?
  17. How to apply for M.Phil in Clinical Psychology in online? Syllabus and Fee structure for this Exam?
  18. What is the date of PGCET entrance exam? Syllabus of it, exam centers and the fee structure?
5th August 2011, 06:39 PM
liquid

Default Re: Information about USMLE exam? What is its fee structure? Syllabus and opportunities after clearing the exam? Age limit for the exam?

hello frnds...there is lot to know about this exam.it is better for you to visit my refered web site
http://www.usmle.org/general_information/announcements.aspx
17th January 2012, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about USMLE exam? What is its fee structure? Syllabus and opportunities after clearing the exam? Age limit for the exam?

Hi..i just want to know about USMLE EXAM.its fee, study material,exam pattern,scoringmark to select ?
23rd January 2012, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

can we rite step 1n 2ck at a tym...
11th February 2012, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

Q.1. If the score is lower, can one reappear?
Q.2. If one is unable to appear for any reason, can the fees be carried forward
for future appearance?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?