6th January 2012, 11:02 PM
annupatil

Last date for application of MPSC Pre Exam? What is the procedure to apply for it? New syllabus and the paper pattern? What is the age limit for OBC students? Fee structure for the exam?

what is the last date for application of mpsc pre exam and what is the procedure is it available on internet. What is the new syllabus and paper patern.what is the ege limit for obc student.what is the fees for exam.

17th February 2012, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date for application of MPSC Pre Exam? What is the procedure to apply for it? New syllabus and the paper pattern? What is the age limit for OBC students? Fee structure for the exam?

What is date of preliminary mpsc exam
4th April 2012, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date for application of MPSC Pre Exam? What is the procedure to apply for it? New syllabus and the paper pattern? What is the age limit for OBC students? Fee structure for the exam?

im in 3rd yr BE APPEAR. plz tell me im elligible to apply it
4th April 2012, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

what is last date in mpsc exam
12th April 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

what is syllabus for mpsc exam?
28th April 2012, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

h.i... sir i wanna STI MAIN EXAMINATION sallybus &answer key of all mpsc examination
5th November 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me sir..which books are available to mpsc priliam in marathi?
27th December 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am 2 year b.sc.agri student i elligible to apply? What is last date to apply? Collification ?
2nd April 2013, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

what is the age limit of sti for obc
8th May 2016, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, i am a last year post graduation student, i want to know, how & where to apply for exam & which types of exams are there. fees structure.
pl. reply.
12th July 2016, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

HELLO, I AM NITIN. HOW CAN I APPEAR FOR MPSC EXAM. IS IT REQUIRED TO REGISTRATION FIRST OR I CAN DIRECTLY APPLY FOR POST THROUGH FILLING EXAM FORM?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?