19th December 2011, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Information regarding Central Government Job Opportunities for Pharmacists?

i want a information about central govt jobs to pharmacists
could you reply me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Job Opportunities in Central Government after completion of B-Pharmacy course?
  2. What are the job opportunities after B.Tech in central/state government?
  3. What are the job opportunities after B.Tech ECE under Central/State Government? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Do B.Tech Computer Science students have any opportunities in central government job?
  5. How to apply for state and central government job after completing MSc Microbiology? What are the job opportunities after BSc and MSc?
  6. List of job opportunities available in state and central government sector after completion of B.Tech Silk Technology?
  7. What job can I get in Central Government?
  8. Any opportunities in Central Government after B.Pharmacy?
  9. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  10. M.Pharma for females
  11. Job Opportunities in State and Central Government for me being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in ECE?
  12. Detailed information about Central government jobs after BBA?
  13. How to get a government job after completing three year diploma course in Information Technology?
  14. Job opportunities in Central Government for ECE students? -- [New]
  15. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  16. What are the possibilities of getting a state or central government job with age 42 years?
  17. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  18. Opportunities available after studying B.Tech final year ECE? Is it better to do a job or to join M.Tech? Opportunities that I can get from Central or State government?
25th December 2011, 06:47 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information regarding Central Government Job Opportunities for Pharmacists?

Pharmaceutical firms operating under central government are in need of candidates with degree in Pharmacy. The selection of the candidates is done through exams carried out by SSC, UPSC, etc. The candidate can apply for eligible positions through the website itself. Central government firms like Indian Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Ltd carry out their own exams for the selection purpose. The details on such exams will be available in the official portal of the same.
8th June 2012, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding Central Government Job Opportunities for Pharmacists?

i completed my b.pharm . in gpat i got 71 marks but i am un qualified . what i do i cnt undstnd . sas or clinical trails course do r not please tel
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?