27th September 2011, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Job Opportunities in Indian Railway for me after the completion of Engineering in IT? What procedure to follow and required eligibility criteria for this?

Sir,
i want to knw about indian railway recruitment. When it is going to happen? I am doing final year engg in IT . What are the opportunities for me in railway? What are the procedures? Aptitude xam is based on what? When is the xam? What are the minimum eligibility crieteria?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria required to get a job in IT field?
  2. Available Job Opportunities in Indian Railway after completion of 10+2? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Job Opportunities in Indian Railway after completion of 10th class or 10+2?
  4. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for civil government job after completion of 5 years service in Indian Army?
  6. Is there any railway government sector job after completion of B.Tech CSE? -- [New]
  7. What is the procedure followed to get the job in Public Sector Unity after completion of B.E in Industrial Engineering?
  8. What are the job opportunities after computer science engineering
  9. What is the eligibility criteria required to do diploma in Electrical engineering?
  10. What is the procedure which I need to follow to get a government job after completion of B.E?
  11. Job Opportunities for me in Indian Railway having completed BE in IT? Do I need to appear for Entrance Exam for this?
  12. What is the procedure to join Indian navy after completion of diploma in Civil engineering?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria asked for doing M.Sc course after completion of B.Sc Physical science?
  14. Indian railways job after completing ITI course from NCVT?
  15. What is the criteria required to get a job in abroad after completion of B.Pharm?
  16. What should I do to get Job in Indian Railway being a candidate of Mechanical Engineering? Which Exams I have to appear for this? Where can I get good Information regarding this?
  17. What is the procedure to follow to get a government job as a railway ticket collector being a female?
  18. Job opportunities in Indian Railways for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? Tips to prepare for Indian Railway recruitment exam?
14th October 2011, 10:04 PM
arun.potturu

Default Re: Job Opportunities in Indian Railway for me after the completion of Engineering in IT? What procedure to follow and required eligibility criteria for this?

Engineering graduates has lot of oppertunities in railway department.
Recently ASSISTANT LOCO PILOT notification was over.
Those who completed academic like 10th,12th and graduation enter into the railway department.
The maximum age limit is 30 years and relaxation is available for reservation candidates.
You can also apply for jobs like BANK JOBS,UPSC JOBS,ISRO etc.
15th October 2011, 01:39 AM
imcool.force

Default Re: Job Opportunities in Indian Railway for me after the completion of Engineering in IT? What procedure to follow and required eligibility criteria for this?

Hi dear,

Engineering graduates has lot of oppertunities in railway department.
Recently ASSISTANT LOCO PILOT notification was over.
Those who completed academic like 10th,12th and graduation enter into the railway department.
The maximum age limit is 30 years and relaxation is available for reservation candidates.
You can also apply for jobs like BANK JOBS,UPSC JOBS,ISRO etc.
Thanks
9th November 2011, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

dear sir
plz tell me the next all date of railway requerment appointment @ [email protected]
28th November 2011, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
I am Ankush Shelke i have completed Msc(comp. Sci.). i am 22 years old. which are the opening for me in the indian railway? What is the procedures for that? Aptitude test is based on what? When is the test? What are the minimum eligibility crieteria? please tell me all information regarding post, salary, exam(test), on my mail id:- [email protected]
10th December 2011, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
my name is dipin, iam doing mca under anna university.i am completing my course in 2013 .if any vaccency in railway,pls inform to my email id, [email protected]
16th December 2011, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for railways tc tt exam
20th January 2012, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Red face Re: Job Opportunities in Indian Railway for me after the completion of Engineering in IT? What procedure to follow and required eligibility criteria for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
i want to knw about indian railway recruitment. When it is going to happen? I am doing final year engg in IT . What are the opportunities for me in railway? What are the procedures? Aptitude xam is based on what? When is the xam? What are the minimum eligibility crieteria?
hello sir i did b.tech it sir i want job in railway so what is the procedure to requirement to get job in railway
3rd April 2012, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,

After completion of 10 2 rrb is offering any railway courses for admission/recruitment in railways please suggest for the courses and colleges
21st July 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,

I am S.Rajeshwari.doing B.Tech in IT final yr ..can I apply for railway exam?and can I have any job opportunity?and How can I apply for that Exam?
16th December 2012, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I want to know about Indian railway recruitment. I am doing final year engg in IT . What are the opportunities for me in railway? What are the procedures? Aptitude exam is based on what? When is the exam? What are the minimum eligibility criteria?

My mail id:[email protected]
18th April 2013, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

please sir
give the info-jobs related to mca students in indian railways
[email protected]
9th May 2013, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

as i was completed engineering(ECE).shall I apply for railway job.please answer to this mail given [email protected]
4th July 2013, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

i am doing B.E final year in ECE can i have the eligibility to write the RRB exam in 2013?? can i write in 7th sem r 8th sem??
11th August 2013, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

iam in 3year now i should write exam or not
2nd June 2014, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

As i completed my Diploma In IT Engineering,I want to know that without 12 can i apply for the Indian railway jobs.And sir also give the information about the exams on mail
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?