5th March 2012, 07:44 PM
akhtarjamal210

Information regarding MA in Sociology course from the university of Allahabad?

I want to know about MA(sociology) from the university of Allahbad...?

Related Questions:
  1. Information and details about faculties in Pune University for Ph.D in Sociology program?
  2. What is the last date for M.A admission?
  3. Entrance test for admission to Ph.D. in sociology in Acharya Nagarjuna University?
  4. Do the following colleges allow Ph.D in PS despite of PG from Purvanchal university?
  5. What are career opportunities after B.Ed from Allahabad University?
  6. Nalanda Open University-BA in Sociology Introduction to Sociology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc in Medical Sociology-Principles of Sociology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Does M.Phil(Sociology) is offered in Mother Teresa Women's University? Can I get admission if completed M.Sc in Medical Sociology?
  9. Kuvempu University B.A Sociology 1st Year Paper-I General Sociology exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Information about vacancies of lecturer of law in various law colleges of UP?
  11. Is it possible to do MA sociology from Punjab University as a private candidate?
  12. How to get PG in socilogy in Kerala? I have passed B.E Sociology under Kerala University
  13. Syllabus of sociology UPPSC, lecturer in degree college screening test , Allahabad -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Whicha re the institutes offering M.Phil in Human Rights?
  15. Career options for sociology post graduates in India?
  16. Details of pursuing PhD in Sociology at Calicut University?
  17. List of NDA coaching institute available in Ahmedabad city?
  18. Is it possible to get direct admission in Ph.D. (Sociology) at New Delhi? -- [New]
31st May 2012, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding MA in Sociology course from the university of Allahabad?

i want syllbus for sociology in entrance exam2012 at allahabad university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?