17th September 2015, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and syllabus of AMU M.Sc(Mathematics) entrance exam?

Sir,
I want to take admission in AMU for M.Sc(Mathematics) course. At present I am studying B.Sc in Lucknow University. So, I want to know the syllabus and eligibility criteria for the entrance exam. Waiting for your reply.

31st August 2016, 10:33 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and syllabus of AMU M.Sc(Mathematics) entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to take admission in AMU for M.Sc(Mathematics) course. At present I am studying B.Sc in Lucknow University. So, I want to know the syllabus and eligibility criteria for the entrance exam. Waiting for your reply.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Sc in Mathematics:

- The candidate must complete B.Sc in Mathematics or its equivalent qualification with not less than 50% of marks from a recognized university.

- The candidate appear and qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the AMU university.

Please find the attachment for entrance exam syllabus regarding AMU university.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MSc.MathematicsEntranceSyllabus.pdf(80.8 KB, 714 views)
10th February 2018, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and syllabus of AMU M.Sc(Mathematics) entrance exam?

Sir, I want to take Admission in in AMU for Msc (Mathematics ). I completed my Bsc in Kashmir university. So i want to know the eligibility criteria in entrance exam
26th August 2019, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

sir i am graduated with b.sc(h) physics so can i get admission in m.sc with mathematics from amu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?