14th March 2012, 03:22 PM
msrinivas79

In which institute can I do B.E marine engineering course in Chennai? I am in 12th standard

i am the 12th std student and i want to b.e marine engineering course in chennai please suggest me the institute to do this course

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes offering GME course? How can I contact them?
  2. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  3. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure and percentage required in 12th to get admission in B.Tech(Marine Engineering)? Total fee expenses including Hostel charges to study in Mumbai and Chennai? -- [New]
  5. List of best marine engineering colleges in Chennai?
  6. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  7. Courses which are available in Marine Engineering for girls after 12th standard?
  8. Which are the best colleges to join Merchant Navy? How to join Merchant Navy as a Deck Cadet?
  9. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  10. How to join PG course in marine engineering after my UG? Which institute is best to study marine in India? Is there any entrance exam for marine engineering?
  11. List of best coaching centres for engineering entrance exam in Chennai?
  12. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  13. How can I join Merchant Navy after 10th CBSE?
  14. Which are the entrance exams for marine engineering? I am a student of standard 12th
  15. Is it possible for me to do Marine Engineering if I dont have English Subject in 12th?
  16. How can Mechanical Engineers get jobs on Ships?
  17. Am I eligible for M.Tech marine engineering in IMU Chennai Campus after completing 12th with 67% aggregate
  18. How to apply for marine engineering course after completing 12th? I have qualified for JEE mains
17th March 2012, 05:26 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which institute can I do B.E marine engineering course in Chennai? I am in 12th standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by msrinivas79 View Post
i am the 12th std student and i want to b.e marine engineering course in chennai please suggest me the institute to do this course

In order to be eligible for the course, you must have Passed in 10+2 level of examination with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as separate subjects with an average of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Maths.

The maximum age limit to apply for the course is 25 years and the duration of the course is 4 years.

Institutes offering Marine Engineering Course, in Chennai, are as follows:

Academy of Maritime Education and Training
Vel’s Academy of Maritime Education and Training
M/s. GKM College of Engineering & Technology
International Maritime Academy
Sri Nandanam College of Engineering

For further information, refer to the official website of the Institutes mentioned above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?