8th February 2011, 08:10 PM
rajamannai

How to apply for Group II exam? From where to get the form and what is the procedure to apply?

respected sir,
i am a final BE(ECE) student. how to apply the group 2 exam. where will get the application. CLARIFY THE PROCEDURE OF THIS EXAM. pls tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply and write for TNPSC group II exam? Procedure to apply for TNPSC group II exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can Commerce students apply for SCRA exam? What is the procedure to apply?
  3. How to prepare for Group II exam? Procedure to apply for Group II exam?
  4. How to apply for group II? Procedure to apply for the same?
  5. What is the procedure to apply for Group I exam if I am Physiotherapist? Date of Group I exam? Am I eligible for any exemption?
  6. Procedure to appear for IPS exam? From where to get the form to apply for this exam?
  7. Age limitation Procedure to apply for the Group-I, II, III, IV examinations
  8. How to apply for Group 4 and Group 8 exam online? How to get application form?
  9. Selection procedure for DSP in Group I
  10. How to apply for IAF after passing 12th? What is the procedure and eligibility?
  11. What is the procedure to fill the form of NDA? -- [New]
  12. What is the selection procedure in HAS? How much percentage is needed in graduation to apply for the HAS exam? What is the age limit and is there any age relaxation for SC/ST and OBC students?
  13. How should I apply for Group II exam after completing B.E?
  14. What is the procedure to apply for B Category seats in engineering colleges
  15. Date of application for SET exam? Procedure for obtaining the application form? When can I apply for NET exam?
  16. How to apply for TNPSC exam group II and how to get the application form?
  17. Procedure to apply for PWD Exam? When to get forms for this Exam? Date of this Exam?
  18. Procedure to apply for APPSC Group-I written test? Qualification required to apply?
15th February 2011, 11:51 AM

Default Re: How to apply for Group II exam? From where to get the form and what is the procedure to apply?

dear sir,

you can verify the site www.tnpc.gov.in for more details. sorry to say that the form dates are closed but you can try it another time.

general information for you,1. you can get tnpc base forms in post office
2. bank exame form for clerical post you can get it form any small shop
15th February 2011, 10:48 PM
sumathi arumugam

Default Re: How to apply for Group II exam? From where to get the form and what is the procedure to apply?

OMR Application forms will be available at all Head Post Offices and Selected Sub-Post Offices in Tamil Nadu/Puducherry and also from TNPSC Office Sales Counter. Candidates can also apply online through the website www.tnpsc.gov

Date of Written Examination: first week of May, 2011

Availability of Application Forms: second week of November, 2010

Last date for receipt of applications/Online Application: first week of February, 2011

Contact details:

Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission

Omanthoorar Government Estate,

Anna Salai,

Chennai – 600 002

2nd May 2011, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

when will be andhrapradesh group 2 notification 2011 issued?
17th May 2011, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

I am Rajasekar I finished BCA DEGREE what group suitable to me and how to apply for group exam ?
9th June 2011, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Good morning sir. Could u plz tell me the group 2 exam date?
16th June 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

i want know the last date of submission fees for group 1,2,4...
26th June 2011, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

I want to prepare for groups exams.can anyone plz suggest how to prepare and which books i have to read and what is the procedure for applying groups exams
22nd July 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

I want to prepare for groups..my qualification is B.TECH(E.C.E)..please suggest me
19th December 2011, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for a group2 exam
30th December 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

HI HOW 2 APPIY GROUP2 2012 PLZ SUGGEST ME
23rd February 2012, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

how to apply group2 exam?which type of book refered?
19th May 2012, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

sir i am b.com student wich post are i am eligable ?
19th May 2012, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

i am a economic graduate.shoud i apply group 2 exam.lpls tell me the procedures.and what is the age limit.
26th May 2012, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
iam a b.com student can i give the upsc exam.can you please tell me the procedure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?