28th June 2013, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the educational qualification for the post of lecturer in English? What is the maximum age limit?

1.what is educational qualification for the post of lecturer in english
2. What is maximum age limit for this post.
3. What is the pay scale for this post

1st December 2015, 12:56 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the educational qualification for the post of lecturer in English? What is the maximum age limit?

To become a lecturer of English in government universities you will have to first clear National Eligibility Test ( NET ) which is held twice every year by CBSE on the behalf of UGC .

The eligibility for appearing in the same examination for becoming English lecturer are as here under :-

* You must have the nationality of India.

* You must have completed your Master's degree with English as your main subjects with at least 55% aggregate ( for reserved category candidates relaxation of 5 % is applicable ) from a university approved by UGC.

* There is no age limit for appearing in the same examination.

For more information and updates about the same examination you can log on to the link www.cbsenet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?