28th May 2013, 12:33 AM
syed ishtiyaque

How to get good marks in 12th?

how to get good marks in 12th.....please tell me how to get good marks

28th May 2013, 08:58 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get good marks in 12th?

Hi dear............

Tips to get Good Marks in Inter Final Exams
-----------------------------------------

In the Intermediate first year i.e Junior Inter students must give the importance to their group subjects. That would be continued by the second year also.

In the Inter 1st year language will make the different to get score . If you work hard easy to get good marks in the language too.

Students must give importance to learn the concept in the subjects. Mostly this could be rejected in the next year also.

In Inter 2nd Year additional practical going to add with your subjects.

It’s a better opportunity to get the practical knowledge of the subject that could be effect students education pattern for easy to learn and easy to remember.

Repeated practice will give more marks in the labs too. That could be helpful for the students main percentage for their career.

Mostly students are truing to bi-hot the subject that could be wasted of time. Mainly in +2 if you follow this pattern that could be effect for the educational career of the students. Its better to get the knowledge of the subject for the future career prospects.

29th June 2013, 12:52 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get good marks in 12th?

Systematic exam preparation is mandatory to pass 12th. Prepare a routine time table and dedidate at least 4-5 hours for study. Note important points in a piece of paper. Work out problems in subjects like Physics, and mathematics. Solve previous year question papers as much as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?