14th November 2016, 10:54 AM
AHNazar

Which Institutes or Medical colleges provide internship for Microbiology of 4 to 6 months in Lucknow?

Respected Sir, I am a student of Microbiology and I want to join the internship programme for Microbiology of 4 to 6 months in Lucknow? I want to know about the Institutes or Medical colleges that provides internship for Microbiology? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes offering Internship for 2 months during summer vacations to M.Sc(Biochemistry) students in Mumbai, Lucknow and Pune?
  2. List of companies to apply for internship while doing integrated M.Sc Ph.D in Microbiology?
  3. List of institutes offering M.Sc. course in Medical Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of entrance exams of medical microbiology? Names of colleges offering medical microbiology in Hyderabad?
  5. Institutes offering M.Sc in Microbiology with internship in Bhopal and Bangalore?
  6. List of institutes offering Microbiology and Medical Microbiology undergraduate courses in Calicut? Detailed information about both?
  7. List of the best colleges in lucknow and varanasi in UP? I want to do BSc microbiology
  8. Government institutes providing 6 months internship?
  9. Information about the colleges and institutes offering Medical Microbiology? Should I face any entrance exam? What about the job placements?
  10. How to do MSc Medical Microbiology or Agriculture Microbiology from well reputed college? I have passed BSc Microbiology with 70% marks
  11. List of companies which will provide internship in Lucknow for CSE branch?
  12. Institutes providing 3 months project training on Marine Microbiology and Food Microbiology?
  13. Can I do MSc in medical microbiology or Ph.D in medical microbiology?
  14. Which is best to do between Ph.D in Medical microbiology and Microbiology?
  15. How to take MSc medical microbiology? Which are the best colleges?
  16. Which companies provide 2 months internship programs in Bangalore?
  17. List of companies to apply for 1 to 4 months internship while doing B.E Computer Science?
  18. How to do internship with ASP.NET in TCS, Lucknow?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?