16th April 2014, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Core or Telecom companies in Mumbai that allow freshers to work even if had not done any course?

hi i am completed my engginering in EXTC and waiting for my final sem 8 result .
i want to know that is there any core or telecom company in mumbai allow fresher to work even if had n't done any course ,if it so then gv me the information regarding that and if n't then which course should i do so that i can get better job in my field.

19th April 2014, 09:23 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Core or Telecom companies in Mumbai that allow freshers to work even if had not done any course?

You have mentioned that you have give your B. Tech final year examination for last semester now you are watching for your results you also mentioned that now you want to find any job till your results are come out. Now I am going to clear your confusion what you have been questioned in the above forum.

As your results are not come out then you have don't any bachelor degree as you have been hold yet so you can join only intermediate level jobs or matriculation level job so my suggestion is for you that be waited for your result then you have bachelor degree in B.Tech after that you can apply many more job if you are bored in the don't think that your study is over be prepared for competitive examination for well settled government job so that after results you are confidence

To apply many government job not only prepared for written examination but also be prepared for how to face interview that's means go for coaching for your English knowledge and try to speak in English fluently so that you have to face interview without any fear, and you don't faced any problems in the interview.
28th January 2016, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Core or Telecom companies in Mumbai that allow freshers to work even if had not done any course?

i am 2014 passed out engineer in extc but yet i am not working in any of company. since i am still a fresher an new freshers are coming in wat can i do to get a job. can u suggest me some companies where i can apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?