7th January 2016, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

List private sector job opportunities for females in Telecommunication sector?

Hello sir, my name is Ashwini. I have completed my engineering from electronics and telecommunication field. I have a keen interest in telecom field, but many of the sectors are male oriented. I want to know about the private sector job opportunities available for me in the telecommunication field?

Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  2. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  3. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  4. How to shift to government sector while working in private sector?
  5. List of companies offering job for electronic and telecommunication engineering students? What are the opportunities in the communication sector for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Job in private Telecom sector for B.Tech(E&TC) final year student?
  7. How much package can I get after passing Chemical Engineering from HBTI Kanpur?
  8. Is it possible for me to get a job after completion of B.Sc Botany from Pune University?
  9. What are the jobs that I can get after completing BSc computers? What is the salary?
  10. Can i do CA full course from private college? What are the job opportunities available in private sector?
  11. Job opportunities in Private Sector for M.Com(Taxation) postgraduate?
  12. What type of jobs will I get after doing BSc physics
  13. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Com graduate who is working in a Private Bank?
  14. Job opportunities in private sector after graduating in Law? Possible designation and salary?
  15. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  16. Which type of jobs available for Women after completing Civil Engineering?
  17. Job opportunities in the field of Marketing in both private and government sector?
  18. Job Opportunities for me in Government sector and Private sector being a candidate having completed BCA course in the year of 2011? How to prepare for JTO Exam?
8th January 2016, 04:51 PM
syntel_india
Member+

Default Re: List private sector job opportunities for females in Telecommunication sector?

Now, male dominated jobs are coming to an end. Almost all jobs are for male as well as female, except Some of the Mechanical sector. Even, most of the company prefer female candidates for some of the job positions like:

1. Counselor.
2. Receptionist.
3. Call Center Job.
4. Advisor.

** Many females are in IT industry and there are doing well without any male
domination. Mentioned above are the opportunity explicitly for the females.
18th May 2017, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List private sector job opportunities for females in Telecommunication sector?

I am a girl i completed my btech in ece one year before i want to know what are the jobs offered in telecom field? List of the companies and how would i know when they will recruit?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?