21st February 2017, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Which Integrated courses are available after 12th? How can I apply for admission?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th and now I want to pursue my Graduation with Integrated courses so I want to know which Integrated courses are available for Graduation? How can I apply for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do LLB course through correspondence
  2. What PCMB students can study after completing 12th? Information on integrated courses? How to apply for those courses?
  3. How to get admission into M.Sc. Integrated course after 10+2 completion?
  4. What is integrated law course? Fee and admission criteria? Names of best colleges for doing the course?
  5. How to do integrated M.Sc-PhD after B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  6. How to do Law after passing 10th and failing 2nd PUC science? What is the procedure
  7. Which one is a good choice for me between joining 5 years LLB course directly and doing 3 year LLB course after completion o B.Com course?
  8. Criteria for admission in Integrated Course in Chemistry?
  9. What all are the integrated courses after PUC II in BSc? HOw can I join those after passing 12th? What is the procedure to join the courses?
  10. List of colleges offering 5 years M.Sc integrated courses after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of colleges offering 5 years M.Sc integrated courses after 12th?
  12. How to take admission in integrated science after completing 12th science?
  13. Can I do 5 years BBA & MBA integrated course after passing 12th with PCM stream? Which are the colleges that offers integrated 5 years BBA & MBA specially in Lucknow?
  14. Am I eligible to study LLB after completing 2nd PUC?
  15. What is the percentage needed to do Law?
  16. What is the procedure to pursue Law? Which course should I pursue? -- [New]
  17. What is the minimum qualification for IIT entrance exam?
  18. Am I eligible for admission in LLB having 66% in 12th and 64% in DCA?
3rd April 2017, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Integrated courses are available after 12th? How can I apply for admission?

My sister has completed inter bipc group now she want to know about integrated course in hcu entrance exams related to that.
4th April 2017, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Integrated courses are available after 12th? How can I apply for admission?

I have completed 12th cbse board exam last week and i'm interested to take astrophysics. I'm confused about admission procedure and entrance exams in certain colleges. Please i need help.
19th March 2018, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

Now I'm completed inter second year of mpc now which cause ihahe to choose in integrated
19th June 2019, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir I have complete 12th from rsos now I want to do integrated course in bsc or bed. So how to do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?