3rd November 2016, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for M.Sc Biotechnology and the syllabus for the entrance exam

Hello Sir, I want to know, what is the eligibility criteria for M.Sc Biotechnology and the syllabus for the entrance in M.Sc Biotechnology? Please send me some previous years question papers.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for M.Sc Biotechnology and the syllabus for the entrance exam -- [New]
  2. What is the criteria for FCI exam? Syllabus and eligibility criteria?
  3. Which Entrance Exams I have to appear for to make entry into Research side being a candidate of doing M.Sc Integrated Biotechnology? Information regarding NET Exam? Syllabus for NET Exam?
  4. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc Biotechnology?
  5. Entrance exam date for admission in PhD(Biotechnology) in Hyderabad University? Eligibility criteria and syllabus.
  6. How to do my MSc Biotechnology from USA? I am doing TYBSc Biotechnology
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc IT after doing BSc IT? Syllabus for the entrance exam?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc Biotech and the syllabus for the entrance in MSc Biotech?
  9. Syllabus for MSc BioTechnology JNU Entrance Exam -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Integrated MSc Ph.d. program in biotechnology eligibility criteria, syllabus & previous year question papers
  11. What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  12. From where can I do coaching for MSc Integrated Biotechnology exam? Syllabus of the exam?
  13. When the online forms will be available for External M.Sc Chemistry? Eligibility criteria and syllabus?
  14. What is the syllabus for combined entrance exam for MSc Biotechnology entrance exam
  15. Criteria for applying for MSc Biotechnology course in USA? Which entrance exam do I need to answer? What are the qualifications required and how much marks are needed in BSc?
  16. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  17. What is the eligibility criteria of MSc Biotechnology and MSc Genetics?
  18. Eligibility criteria for M.Sc in Rheumatology after M.Sc in Biotechnology?
26th July 2017, 06:39 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for M.Sc Biotechnology and the syllabus for the entrance exam

Eligibility criteria for M.Sc(biotechnology):-

Student must be passed bachelor's degree B.Sc (botany,zoology ,biotechnology ,biochemistry ,biology ,microbiology and life science) with minimum 55% aggregate marks from a recognized university.

Some reputed universities /colleges conduct their own entrance exam to get admission in their courses.

Entrance exams for M.Sc biotechnology:-

Indian School of Mines Entrance Exam
All India Institute of Medical Sciences AIIMS Entrance Exam
Osmania University Entrance Exam
Indian Institute of Technology – Joint Admission Test
University of Pune Entrance Exam

Syllabus of entrance exam for M.Sc biotechnology is depend on universities which conduct this entrance exam.

Some best universities of M.Sc(biotechnology):-

Guru Gobind singh college
Chandigarh

Ganpat university
Mehsana

Kurukshetra university
Kurukshetra

Fakir mohan university
Balasore

IIT
Delhi

IIT
Mumbai

IIT
Roorkee

Job profiles of M.Sc(biotechnology):-

Teacher
Professor
Research scientist
Lab technician
Bio-informist
Research associate
Quality control officer
Medical representative
27th July 2017, 07:55 PM
narim.

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for M.Sc Biotechnology and the syllabus for the entrance exam

For every state, its own entrance exam is there for M.Sc Biotechnology.

The entrance exam is called as PGCET Post Graduate Common Entrance Test.

Eligibility criteria is
Graduation is mandatory in Science stream.
Commerce students are not eligible.

With respect to syllabus, there is no specific syllabus.

You need to study all the 3 years of science subjects like Biotechnology or Microbiology.

Otherwise you can see previous papers to understand the pattern.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?