11th October 2011, 10:39 AM
abburiram

Interview questions for both technical and HR?

i want interview question for both technical and hr...could u please send to me the questions

12th October 2011, 08:01 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interview questions for both technical and HR?

interview questions are unpredictable. different interviewer ask different questions in different time. but mainly in case of technical interview interviewer ask question from the basic part of your technical subject. they want to know that you have clear idea about your stream subject or not. they may ask some simple short definition or some lime they ask to derive something which is very easy and that can be answered with the basic knowledge of the subject. so i will suggest you to prepare well in technical subject just revise your technical paper attentively and clear all basic knowledge from the subject. keep attention on some small definition.

in case of HR interview there are some common questions for which you must be prepared well like
introduce yourself,
your strength and weakness,
why we will select you,
why you want to join this company,
after 10 years where you want to go,
question from company details and other.

you must know about the company before appearing in any company HR interview. because they nay ask questions from that. they even may ask the question about who is the CEO of the company like this.

in these common questions try to make answer in your own view. don't bluff at the time of interview. they are experienced enough easily they will catch your bluff. be smart and confident at the time of interview. surely with good preparation you will be able to clear both technical and HR interview easily.

best of luck.
12th October 2011, 10:59 PM
g m bhagya

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMESS View Post
interview questions are unpredictable. different interviewer ask different questions in different time. but mainly in case of technical interview interviewer ask question from the basic part of your technical subject. they want to know that you have clear idea about your stream subject or not. they may ask some simple short definition or some lime they ask to derive something which is very easy and that can be answered with the basic knowledge of the subject. so i will suggest you to prepare well in technical subject just revise your technical paper attentively and clear all basic knowledge from the subject. keep attention on some small definition.

in case of HR interview there are some common questions for which you must be prepared well like
introduce yourself,
your strength and weakness,
why we will select you,
why you want to join this company,
after 10 years where you want to go,
question from company details and other.

you must know about the company before appearing in any company HR interview. because they nay ask questions from that. they even may ask the question about who is the CEO of the company like this.

in these common questions try to make answer in your own view. don't bluff at the time of interview. they are experienced enough easily they will catch your bluff. be smart and confident at the time of interview. surely with good preparation you will be able to clear both technical and HR interview easily.

best of luck.
In technical round they may ask regarding your studies or depends on interviewers mood that he may ask about yourself and family. but you have to study fully regarding your studies.
In HR round they may ask to tell me about yourself and your family.what you know about the company? which is your dream company? do you want to go for higher studies or not?
All the best
30th March 2012, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

sir my engiish speaking is weak plz give me suggestion
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?