10th March 2015, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Interview tips for ACIO-II

Sir i'm willing to be selected for the interview of ACIO-II. I have no idea about interview. I m glad if you guide me.

with warm regards,
manish gurjar
[email protected]

23rd March 2015, 02:18 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Interview tips for ACIO-II

Interview tips is same for any company.Because every comapny wants to select only those condidates who have the right to get the job.
There are so many forms of interview.And interview have so many types.
Some of them are based on technical knowledge while some of them are based on experiance.
There are manily three round in the first types which include....Pannel round,technical round and Screening round.
In the last stage the selections of any condidates are done only after personal viva.
Viva may of 10 minutes of may be of 1 hours.it depands on the interviewee.
Some of the general questions which are mmainly asked in any interview are have been mmentioned as below-->>

What will do for our company?
what is your goals.?
Why we should hire you?
Why you are leaving the previous company?

etc..............
Your answers should be straight forward.and main motive of your answer should to give answers to the point.
Try to read newspaper daily it will help you a lot in Interview.

Hope my post will satisfy your answers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?