5th June 2012, 08:47 AM
Sunilkumar413

Interview tips and list of Questions asked in the Interview for the position of PO?

namaskaram sir..,
this is sunilkumar. I have completed B.A. and i would like to work as a bank P.O. Would you please give me some interview tips and questions.
My mail ..;[email protected]

18th July 2012, 04:40 AM
roknits
Senior Member+

Default Re: Interview tips and list of Questions asked in the Interview for the position of PO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunilkumar413 View Post
namaskaram sir..,
this is sunilkumar. I have completed B.A. and i would like to work as a bank P.O. Would you please give me some interview tips and questions.
My mail ..;[email protected]
hello

To get into a Bank as a probationary officer ,one has to clear the selection process for it.Firstly written test which you need to clear first.after that you will have to face group discussion.after that short listed candidates are called for Interview.

The exams are conducted but out of candidates selected after written just a few makes it to the Banks.The questions generally asked are given below--->

list of questions generally asked in bank PO interview

#tell us something about yourself

#what are your qualifications.?

#why you want to join our organization?

#what policies of our bank are you impressed with?

#How you can provide your effort to lift the bank's reputation?

#why do you think you deserve a job in our bank?

#some common policies of RBI

#tell us something about your career

#what experience you hold for standing in here for a job?

#what are your weak points?

--------tips for interview:--------

• fluency in speaking
fluency is required in English.you are required to speak fluently to all the questions asked in the interview.a fluent candidate is termed as a confident candidate in some sense although this is not the whole thing .Do not speak non-sense and wrong answers.

-DO not give wrong answers

• confidence
confidence plays an important role if one wants to get selected in any job.But do not give wrong answers confidently.if a candidate gives wrong answer confidently that would be less preferred to a candidate giving decent and correct answers.

• attitude
attitude while answering should be positive.one should be smart enough to tackle the questions.do not show negative attitude as these things are important and reflect your personality.

• ability to tackle hard questions
if one wants to get selected in the top interviews conducted by the different companies or banks then one needs to be smart enough to tackle the questions.if a round question enters in the interview then one needs to round the question to only the limited knowledge and not those things which one do not know.

• communication skills
you need to understand that communication skills are the only thing and most important of all.if you have this you can clear every question even if you have any problem,so be confident and if you have the ability to put your words in their mind you will surely be selected....

hope this helped

with regards
roknits
23rd August 2012, 09:28 AM
yaduvanshigaurav

Default Re: Interview tips and list of Questions asked in the Interview for the position of PO?

Gd mrng sir I am doing b.com and I want to get a chance in ips exam please give me some tips for prepare this exam and interview question send me on my mail

My mail is gauravsingh1609@gmail. com
26th August 2012, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

what to be answered when an interviewer asked a b-tech student y ur trying for clerk job,and not for po?
pls do suggest me pls...
my id [email protected]
16th October 2012, 06:13 PM
ritesh-goyal

sir, if they ask to me why we will select to u because ur background is BCA beside we have B.Com person......
25th October 2012, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Hi This is Rahul

Anybody have Bank's PO Interview Questions, Answers and Tips or Required Skills.........PLZZZZZ Send me at [email protected]
29th November 2012, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

hi sir this is priya as m BE student and have been cleared the apti test in kotak po bank,wat should be my answer if they ask me y have u chosen this field as u r BE candidate..
plz do suggest me
my [email protected]
29th November 2012, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

hi sir this is priya,as m BE graduate and i got selected in apti round in kotak po bank,what should be my answer if they ask me y have u chosen this field as u r BE candidate..
plz do suggest me
my [email protected]
5th December 2012, 02:18 AM
nisha.jadon

Sir,
I have done graduation ie.B.Com and masters in economics.Kindly send me d questions which are likely to be asked in the interview of bank po.My mail id is [email protected] will be highly obliged.
12th January 2013, 07:32 PM
abhishek0123

The interview of IBPS is mainly taken in two parts. In 1st part technical person will take your interview and 2nd part will be conducted by Human Resource..
1.Technical interview
In this questions will be mainly of technical type. So you have to prepare for the subjects in which you have done graduation or post-graduation. So study man topics of your field. Apart from it they can also ask you questions from banking sector e.g New policies of RBI etc Thus prepare for these topics as well.
2.HR interview
Now this section is to check your personal abilities. So your qualification and some normal questions will be asked. In this exact pattern is not defined. They will check your ability to think and how you face the problems directly. So you have to prepare for some unexpected questions also...
31st May 2013, 08:22 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

>> Ten Tips for Interview Preparation :-
* Be Prepared.
* Dress for the job.
* Be aware of your skills, abilities and experiences.
* Be ready to ask relevant questions.
* Take relevant material to the interview.
* Don't be late for the interview.
* Don't Panic.
* Don't lie about your skills and experience.
* Don't post too much on Facebook and other social networking sites.
* Don't be discouraged if you do not get the job.

> Best of Luck !
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?