11th January 2012, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Is IPU providing correspondence MBA? What is the criteria for admission? When will the form be available?

Is ipu providing correspondence mba?n what is the criteria of admission ?and wen wl b the forms available?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence?
  2. Cost of application form and last to apply for Indraprastha University entrance exam for admission in MBA ?
  3. Admission details regarding MBA course through correspondence?
  4. Procedure to get admission for Correspondence MBA in Symbiosis? Last date to fill the application form?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for getting admission in MBA(Correspondence) from DU?
  6. Best colleges where I can do correspondence MBA course in Chennai? Is there any use to do MBA in correspondence?
  7. Criteria for admission in correspondence B.Com course in Annamalai University?
  8. Can I get admission in top IPU college after scoring 2000 rank in IPU?
  9. Eligibility to study and fee expenses of correspondence MBA in Delhi University? -- [New]
  10. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Symbiosis Pune for Correspondence MBA? Last date of filling the form?
  12. Which is the best college for B.Ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai? Fee structure details and the admission criteria?
  13. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR?
  14. BCA from IP University after 43.6% marks in 12th, Chemistry additional subject and 40 marks in maths?
  15. Procedure of taking admission in Symbiosis for MBA through correspondence?
  16. Which colleges can I get after scoring 522 rank in IPU? What are the rankings of the colleges under IPU?
  17. B.Tech forms of IP university Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is there any chance to get admission in IPU after scoring 5000 rank in MBA?
24th April 2012, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is IPU providing correspondence MBA? What is the criteria for admission? When will the form be available?

what the admission date for correspondance MBA through IPU
22nd July 2012, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is IPU providing correspondence MBA? What is the criteria for admission? When will the form be available?

Is ipu provide part time mba in hr and wht is the course duration and when will b form available
27th May 2013, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for getting registered for MBA Correspomdence and what all is the fes structure?
2nd November 2015, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Can i do m.b.a correspondence from i.p.u and what is the fees for m.b.a correspondence
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?