21st June 2011, 05:47 PM
Khan Nooresaba

How to get the form of B.A admissions?

I want to do B.A and I live in bhiwandi how can I get the form for B.A please help.

Related Questions:
  1. GATE score for selection in IITs for M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Admission in any GMC or private college after scoring 71 in MHT CET?
  3. What is the procedure followed to get admission in srisathya Sai primary school? -- [New]
  4. What's the expected cut-off score for government engineering colleges in Amravati?
  5. Will I get admission in government engineering colleges in Amravati , Aurangabad, or Pune(Maharashtra)? I have got 82 marks in CET
  6. Criteria for doing master degree in BITS? any entrance?
  7. What should I do for admission in Aakash? What type of test is conducted for admission?
  8. Are there any colleges(In Mumbai or Pune) where I can get admission after scoring 23 marks in AIEEE, 57 in MHT CET and 67.3% 57.3% in 12th Maharashtra Boards? Should I opt for Management Quota for admission?
  9. Are the private forms of Kanpur University announced?
  10. How to take admission in B.A first year correspondence? What is the last date for admission and its fee structure?
  11. How to get B.A first year correspondence admission under PU Chd? Last date of admission and total procedure and fee?
  12. Cutoff marks for M.Tech in GATe for COEP, VJTI, government college of engineering Amravati, government colleges of engineering Jalgaon, government colleges of engineering Aurangabad?
  13. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai Baba trust school?
  14. How can I get the admission in naval school, Kochi?
  15. How to get the form of B.A admissions?
  16. Can I get admission after scoring 3509 rank in IP university?
  17. Doing MSc Maths 2nd year : Last date to apply for Ph.D entrance exam?
  18. Entrance Exam for Mtech in Bits Pillani?
22nd June 2011, 08:46 AM
frooty.scooty

Default Re: How to get the form of B.A admissions?

Here i am providing the link.
From those link you can download the application form.

http://www.jmi.ac.in/admission/prospectus_forms.htm
22nd June 2011, 09:09 AM

u can apply in the university for this B.A course. ur state have north maharastra university, u can apply there. It is very easy to take the admission in this course. check out the dates online for the admission and after that go there and fill the form.
8th August 2011, 01:47 PM
AdmissionHelp

BA (Hons.) ECONOMICS admission is open at Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, NOIDA. There was an advertisement that said that only few seats are left. JIIT NOIDA is very well known and has a good reputation.
14th April 2012, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that from which date did the form is available for BA-food and nutrition?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?