19th September 2011, 06:15 AM
shailajap

Can I get Job in IT sector after the completion of MCA 6 years back?

dear sir/mam i have done mca from andhara university 6 years back now i am 33 years old.after getting married and having twins i am not able to concentrate about myself.now my kids are going to school. i want to start my job search but not enough confident that i will get job in IT secter. please suggest me some carrer option as every body are asking experience

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do if I didn't get a job in IT field for a long time after completion of MCA course? -- [New]
  2. Is it possible for me to get a job in IT sector after completion of MCA and worked in different platform before?
  3. Jobs in industry sector after completing MCA? Which course will help me get a job?
  4. Private sector job after completing MCA with 7 years of teaching experience?
  5. Which type of part time course I need to get a job in the private banking sector? Is it possible for me to get the job after completion B.E CSE course?
  6. How to get better Job Opportunities after the completion of MCA?
  7. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  8. Can I do MCA course after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics? Job Opportunities after completion of MCA course?
  9. Is it possible for me to get IT job after completion of MCA course?
  10. What should I do to get a job in Private sector having 4 years Teaching experience and MCA?
  11. How can I find a job in shipping sector after completing MCA?
  12. MCA after 6 years of job experience in IT sector? What would be further job prospect?
  13. For which Jobs I am eligible to apply having completed MCA long back being a candidate with an age of 39 years?
  14. What are the job options available in Government sector after completion of M.Sc Physics?
  15. What are the various job options available in government sector after completion of B.Tech course?
  16. Can I get a job in government sector after passing BCA and MCA from IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  18. What are the jobs available after completing BSc Chemistry? What is the scope of Ph.D in Chemistry except teaching?
19th September 2011, 02:23 PM
anwarrr

Wink Re: Can I get Job in IT sector after the completion of MCA 6 years back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shailajap View Post
dear sir/mam i have done mca from andhara university 6 years back now i am 33 years old.after getting married and having twins i am not able to concentrate about myself.now my kids are going to school. i want to start my job search but not enough confident that i will get job in IT secter. please suggest me some carrer option as every body are asking experience
answar:u can get job u have to maintain good acadimic
results &good soft skills and general awarness
then u ill get job
all d bestttttttttttttt
19th September 2011, 04:18 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Job in IT sector after the completion of MCA 6 years back?

The gap in your career is certainly an issue. You need to brush up the basics. Also joining for courses based on the job profile you are looking for will be useful. You have options like doing course in areas like software testing, programming, SAP etc. You may need to work initially in smaller firms.
19th September 2011, 05:28 PM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get Job in IT sector after the completion of MCA 6 years back?

Dear friend,
All the top IT companies like-TCS,CTS,Infosys etc. demand 60% overall carrier percentage.
They provide the criteria of 1year-2year gap maximum.
In your case it's quite a long gap.
Therefore you can't be able to apply for this companies right now.
Although you can start your career with a CMM level3 company.
All the very best.
10th March 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

I completed mca in 2006, then worked in bop industry for 3 years and then went to us for 2 years and worked in a cruising company and now after this gap i want to come back in my line, i have knowledge of visual basic, ccna so what should i do to make my career long lastic in future
10th April 2012, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

I have completed MCA in the year 2010 and having experience in IT support(networking support) PAN India basis for 3 years. But I have two years experience in non IT field. Please suggest me that for my better opportunity in career in all respect which field(networking or software) and what course I need to do.
19th July 2012, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my mca 10 years back, i want to job now, which job is suitable for me. please suggest. i am mother of two boys.
3rd December 2013, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

I have completed MCA in the year 2006. after this gap i want to come back in my career.please suggest me that for my better opportunity in career
3rd December 2013, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/mam i have done MCA in 2006 now iam 33 year old after married and having three kids now my kids are going to school, i want to start my job search, is this stage is the end of my career, please suggest me what to do what course i need to do.
2nd November 2017, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam, I have completed my mca 7 years before. I don't have any experience in IT field still now.can I get a job in IT now?please suggest me.
20th June 2018, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/Madam, I have completed my MCA in 2014 4 years back and i have 2 years of experience in BPO in Insureance process now i am looking job change in IT field . Can i get a job in IT now ? please help me .
3rd January 2019, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir /Madam, I have completed my MCA in 2012. But I have no experience Now I am 30 yrs old after getting married and having 2 kids. After some years gap searching an IT job.is it possible or not please suggest any career option
19th July 2019, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

I have completed mca in 2012, is it possible to get a job in IT? is it possible to start my career now? please suggest me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?