21st July 2017, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

JJ Collage of Fine Arts entrance exam result?

My self N.Mounika Alekhya and I was appeared in JJ Collage of Fine Arts entrance exam on 11th June 2017. I need my rank or marks card? My application id is BFA17102164 and CET roll number is 270140. Kindly reply soon on my email id: [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for admission in Master of Fine Arts course? -- [New]
  3. List of colleges which offer PhD in Fine Arts in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  4. Result list of Salem Seven Arts college M.Phil entrance exam?
  5. Arts student can join B.Sc Fine Arts?
  6. How can I apply to study Masters in Fine Arts if completed B.A. in Political Science being Fine Arts teacher?
  7. Is there any entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Fine Arts course for 12th Arts student?
  8. Eligibility of doing diploma in Fine Arts after 12th commerce?
  9. Detailed information about Bachelor of Fine Arts? When the entrance exam will be held?
  10. Books to be referred for fine arts?
  11. List of colleges offering fine arts courses in Chennai? What is its course duration?
  12. Colleges providing Master in Fine Arts from distance learning?
  13. Is there any common entrance for fine arts? What is the difference between them?
  14. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Fine Arts in India? In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission?
  15. Any entrance exam for doing Diploma Fine Arts course? Details about the fee structure?
  16. Can I apply for Ph.D. in folklore or fine arts after M.A. in forklore? Can I appear NET examination for Lectureship?
  17. Reference books to prepare for DU Bachelor of Fine Arts entrance exam?
  18. When the forms will be available for JJ School of Arts? Difference between Fine Arts and Applied Arts?

14th July 2018, 08:27 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: JJ Collage of Fine Arts entrance exam result?

As of now, entrance exam results are not uploaded on official site.

However, to get updates regarding your entrance exam result, you can mail or contact them directly.

SIR J. J. SCHOOL OF ART
78, Dr. D. N. Road, Fort, Mumbai - 400 001
Phone: +91.22.22621652
Email: [email protected]

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?