15th August 2012, 01:25 AM
ajaymkumar

Which job can I get after my degree in Indian Railway? I am studying 2nd year B.Com

I am studying 2 year b com which job i can get after my degree in Indian railway and what i should to get job in there?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in Indian Railway on Intermediate basis and continue my education if studying B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year?
  2. How to get railway job after studying B.Tech CSE?
  3. How to join Railway Job after studying B.Tech CSE
  4. How to get a job in Indian Railway while being a candidate of B.Com?
  5. Which type job requried for me?
  6. Can I apply for graduate level jobs in Indian Railway after doing 4 years degree in Hotel Management?
  7. How to get a government job in Indian Railway after doing B.Com -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Job Opportunities for me in Railways being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  9. Which exams do I have to write to seek a job in Railways after passing B.Tech? What is the upcoming exam date?
  10. How can I get a job in Indian Railway after completing BSc degree in hotel management
  11. Information about railway services in accounts or auditing or taxation fields?
  12. How to get a job in Indian Railway after studying B.e in EEE
  13. Which will be the best option for me to change the job profile to HR by doing MBA course or carrying on with the same profile being a candidate of working as Systems Engineer with TCS from 3 years?
  14. Can I appear for railway exam after studying BA LLB? -- [New]
  15. What is the procedure to get a job in Indian Railway? I am studying in B.E mechanical 8th semester
  16. Can I get Job in Indian Railway after completion of Hotel Management degree?
  17. Which books should I refer to join Indian railway job?
  18. Which College am I eligible for MCA course in UP and NCR having completed BCA and being a candidate of Non Mathematics at 10+2?
15th August 2012, 09:47 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which job can I get after my degree in Indian Railway? I am studying 2nd year B.Com

You can apply for the administrative oriented jobs in the railways after graduation. You will need to clear the RRB exam for the same. You can take the exam when you are in the final year too. But you should have the graduation results by the time the results of the RRB exams are declared. There will be an interview round thereafter.
13th November 2012, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which job can I get after my degree in Indian Railway? I am studying 2nd year B.Com

i have completed my graduation with 55% so im intrested in indian railways so which post is suitable with my qualification plz suggest me..
22nd December 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

I completed my BE in electronics and Communication in 2012,i am searching for job, if any job in railway for engineering student pls inform,thanking you... my mail id [email protected]
6th January 2013, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of b.com(H) IIIrd year student . My name is Ranjeet kumar. Can you suggest me the job in indian railway at this level and please tell me the full procedure for this.
Becouse job is very important for me at this time . If you think about that then please reply me very fast.
My email. id - [email protected].
Thanks
27th June 2013, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job being a student of degree Bs'c first year?
28th June 2013, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

I am a graduate in computer science.which job will get me in indian railway
29th August 2013, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

what are the jobs after bsc degree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?