28th August 2013, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

How to join Railway Job after studying B.Tech CSE

Hi,
My name is vamsi,
Now I am studying B.TECH(CSE) 3rd year.
In the year 2015 i will passed out from this degree.
So I want to know about railway jobs in 2015 based on graduation.
please send about approximate result and how to prepare to that from now.
Thank you for read this.

30th September 2015, 11:15 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Railway Job after studying B.Tech CSE

To join Indian Railways having Bachelor of technology degree in Computer Science you will have to clear RRB examination.

RRB stands for Railway Recruitment Board and the same examination is organized by different RRB's of India following a rotation policy under the supervision of Ministry of Indian Railways once every year for the recruitment of Junior engineer and senior engineers. The examination is held in three stages which includes Preliminary test, Mains & Medical and Personality Assessment test respectively.

The eligibility required for appearing in the same examination are as here under :-

--> For the post of junior engineer:-

* You must have the nationality of India.

* Your age must lie within 18 years to 32 years. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

* You must have a minimum of diploma in engineering degree from a recognized institute. Final year students are also eligible.

--> For the post of senior engineer :-

* You must have the nationality of India.

* Your age must be within 20 years to 34 years. Age relaxation is available for reserved category candidates.

* You must have completed your bachelor of engineering / technology degree course from a recognized university. Final year students are also eligible.

For more details related to the same examination you can log on to the official link of RRB i.e; www.rrb.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?