9th April 2011, 04:48 PM
Santanu tala

Job in electronics after 3rd year electronics from B.P.Poddar institute of Management & Technology?

I am now 3rd year electronics from B.P.Poddar institute of Management &Technology.i want to join good electronics company.those company never come to my college.then what should i do?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get the best job after passing 3rd year B.Tech electronics
  2. Can I get job in HCL after completion of 1 year Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering from Western Institute of Technology?
  3. How to do correspondence in B.Tech? I have completed diploma in specialized mechanical
  4. Which college is better in between Shri Govindram Seksaria Institute of Technology & Science and Institute of Engineering & Technology, DAVV to study M.Tech(Electronics & Communication)? -- [New]
  5. Good jobs after 3rd year Electronics and Communication engineering?
  6. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  7. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  8. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  9. What should I do after completing diploma in ECE?
  10. Short term 6 months courses available for B.Sc(Electronics) 3rd year student?
  11. Details for internship/training in companies for B.Tech 3rd year electronics and telecommunication student?
  12. Can I get job in HCL after completing 1 year Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering course?
  13. List of colleges offering DGO after BAMS? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to get a job in LG electronics after doing 3rd year ECE?
  15. How to take summer training in BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  16. Which college is approved by AICTE for B.E or B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  17. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  18. Which are the polytechnic courses for girls inside Kerala?
15th June 2011, 11:51 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: Job in electronics after 3rd year electronics from B.P.Poddar institute of Management & Technology?

You will get campus drive in your final year just wait some time ..
your college is good as i know ...
TCS,VIPRO,INFOSYS and many core company are doing on campus in west bengal
so do not worry friend you have better option you are eligible for core as well as software ...
so go and prepare your self
for aptitude test,technical/HR interview GD
good luck
16th June 2011, 07:59 PM
swarupdey89

Default Re: Job in electronics after 3rd year electronics from B.P.Poddar institute of Management & Technology?

hello sir
your college is a good college and reputed one..
you are in 3rd year now..
so if unfortunately you don't get job till your last day in college..
then you can send you CVs to those companies you want to join.
they will get you if there are any job vacancies or requirements for them..
or get suggestion from placement cell of your college.
if there is anyone who is working in any electronic company you can get suggestion from him or get recommendation from him.
so study well..
get good marks..
Don't worry..
best of luck.
31st May 2013, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Tech in Electrical Engeering from B.P.Poddar College with an aggregate of 56% marks in ISC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?