14th April 2011, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Job in MNCs or Government for a student pursuing BA and 4 years experience as Assistant Accountant?

i need a job in MNC co.or govt. job in north india
qualifiction- Pusing BA
experince- 4 year as a assistant of accountant
age-22 years

15th April 2011, 03:29 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job in MNCs or Government for a student pursuing BA and 4 years experience as Assistant Accountant?

You have mentioned that you are on a lookout for a job. But the profile has not been mentioned. You must check out the employment section in papers for the same. You can also update your profile in the career page of the companies you wish to work for. Also do select a stream where your aspirations lie.
25th July 2013, 12:33 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Job in MNCs or Government for a student pursuing BA and 4 years experience as Assistant Accountant?

Hi

you should register with all the job website such as monster, naukri, shine etc

Apart from age, qualification many other things are seen during job.
your projects, your extracurricular etc

I would advice you to make your resume and post it on various job portal sites.
if they find any good job for you, they will intimate you.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?