18th March 2016, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Do i need to have experience for getting Programmer job in any top MNCs?

I am BE degree holder in IT stream. I wish to become a programmer in any top MNCs. I need to know that whether i need to have any experience for that or i can directly apply for the job post?

Related Questions:
  1. How to become eligible for applying as a Programmer in top MNCs? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible for campus recruitment of MNC after scoring 58% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 68% in B.E in 12th aggregate
  3. Am I eligible for MNCs job or other companies job?
  4. Am I eligible for MNC companies as a programmer with BSc Correspondence and 2 years experience?
  5. Cut off marks to get Job in top MNCs? How much will be the cut off for BHEL? Can I apply for any of the MNCs pursuing 3rd year of EEE with an average of 60% but with some backlogs?
  6. Can I increase my percentage of B.Tech from 57%? Job in top MNCS?
  7. Eligibility criteria for experienced Java developers to join MNCs?
  8. Am I eligible to attend MNC campus placements with less than 60% marks in 12th and 70% in diploma?
  9. Eligibility to become a Programmer Analyst in CTS for B.E.(EE) graduate who has 3 years of experience in TCS?
  10. Which IT Companies am I eligible having scored less than 60% in 12th class and 70% in B.Tech course?
  11. Any government job for a computer science engineering passed out and while working as SAS programmer with 1.8 years experience?
  12. How to get Software related Jobs in Top MNCs for freshers?
  13. Have 6 years of experience in IT Industry and worked in many MNC's : What kind of Government Job is suitable for me? Can I get advantage from my experience?
  14. What shall I do after completion of BCA course?
  15. Career opportunities after B.Tech if there are less chances of campus placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get a job in MNC after doing MBA in marketing with 70%
  17. Job in MNCs or Government for a student pursuing BA and 4 years experience as Assistant Accountant?
  18. Can I sit for TCS job interview after having experience?
22nd March 2016, 06:54 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do i need to have experience for getting Programmer job in any top MNCs?

There is no need to have experience in order to become a programmer PR a developer in IT MNC. Most of the IT companies recruit freshers and train them to become developers or programmers. Hence you should try for employment opportunity in IT companies and then can get trained in them to become a programmer. For this you can attend off-campus drive conducted by various IT companies, pool campus drive in various colleges, recruitment drives through third parties like Aspiring Minds, e-litmus, etc and walk-ins through referrals of employees in the IT companies.
24th March 2016, 09:46 PM
work@home

Default Re: Do i need to have experience for getting Programmer job in any top MNCs?

If you are a fresher, you can attend recruitments conducted by top Multinational Companies in reputed colleges. They would specify the role of selection or the job profile. You will be given training if you qualify the various levels of selections processes. During the training, you will be given special training in specified subjects like Java, SQL, .net and so on....

After each training sessions, there will be tests which will fetch you as An Associate Software Engineer. Later on according to your experience, you will be promoted to various levels.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?