16th September 2016, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Government Job for MBA Finance with 10 Years Experience 35 Years?

I am MBA finance with 10 years experience. Looking for government job age 35 years. Bhopal madhya pradesh? Where can I get the job? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Awaiting for the complete response.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get government finance jobs at the age of 30? I've done MBA finance
  2. Job in government or public sector after MBA and 9 years of work experience?
  3. Government jobs available for a 39 years old women having BBA, MBA in Finance and Tally ERP9 with 15 years work experience?
  4. How to do MBA in finance? I have 2 years of work experience
  5. Is there any government job for MBa Finance holder where PhD is sponsored?
  6. Government Job opportunities for a 33 years old MBA (Finance) candidate
  7. Is it possible for me to get private or government job at the age of 42 years?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria followed for government jobs? Am I eligible to apply after 30 years of age? -- [New]
  9. Will I get a government job at an age of 37 with experience of 14 years in banking and finance
  10. Is there any possibility for me to get a good private sector job after having experience with Government job?
  11. Job opportunities for MBA(Finance & Dual Marketing) postgraduate who has 3 years of work experience in Banking sector?
  12. Will I get job after completing MBA from USA having a work experience of 10 years in a government organization?
  13. Is this necessary to have 3 years of Banking Experience to join MBA in Finance? Required Qualification and Eligibility for MBA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to get Government Professor job with 4 years experience?
  15. Best suitable job for me after doing MBA marketing? I got an experience of 3 years in Marketing
  16. How to get a job in a big company after completing MBA finance in Feb last year? I have experience in Account and Admin of more than 6 years in private company
  17. Can I get government job after 12 years of IT experience in private sector?
  18. What are the career options for me in Finance being a candidate having completed Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and part time MBA in Marketing and having 5 years experience in Insurance?
16th September 2016, 11:43 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government Job for MBA Finance with 10 Years Experience 35 Years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am MBA finance with 10 years experience. Looking for government job age 35 years. Bhopal madhya pradesh? Where can I get the job? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Awaiting for the complete response.
You have completed an MBA in Finance, So you are eligible for government sector jobs like Assistant Professor. But you should qualify in UGC NET exam.

Your master's degree marks must be above 55% from a recognized University.

After completion of SET/SLET exam, you can join as an Assistant Professor in government colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?