10th August 2011, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Job offers available for me in government sector and private sector?

Sir can you tell me what are the job offers are available for me in govt sector and private sector

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  2. Job offers available for me in government sector and private sector?
  3. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  4. Can I get government job after 12 years of IT experience in private sector?
  5. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  6. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  7. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  8. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  9. Best option between government job and private job?
  10. Which is the best private job under health sector?
  11. Whether Private Sector is better than Government Sector for B.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  12. Can I get a job in government sector after scoring 72% in B.E? What is the available scope in private sector?
  13. Career options after B.Sc (Physics)? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is there any possibility for me to get a good private sector job after having experience with Government job? -- [New]
  15. Which private sector jobs i can get after completing Graduation in Forestry?
  16. Should I prefer jobs in private IT sector or in government sector?
  17. Why plastic processing industry is fully privatized sector?
  18. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
17th October 2011, 04:53 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job offers available for me in government sector and private sector?

You have not mentioned what is your educational background is. There are various opportunities in both the sectors which may depend on the technical area where you have specialized in. You can opt for bank jobs. You can also attend the various UPSC and SSC examinations. Also there are openings in the defense sector also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?