8th October 2011, 06:25 AM
my passion

Job Opportunities after completion of BA course?

i have done my b.a 2007. what type of job sufficient for me.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities available after completion of ME in ECE?
  2. What are the job opportunities available after completion of BCCA course?
  3. What is the employment opportunities available for government job after completion of B.Sc course?
  4. What is the scope of getting job opportunities after completion of integrated M.Sc course? -- [New]
  5. What are the opportunities of job available after completion of B.Com course?
  6. What are the list of job opportunities in private companies after completion of B.Sc Nursing course?
  7. After MSc Chemistry any good jobs available?
  8. What are the job opportunities available after completion of 12th Bio-Maths?
  9. Job opportunities after course completion for GATE qualified students? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are the job opportunities available after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  11. What are the job opportunities after completion of Biotechnology?
  12. Can I do MS in abroad after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course? What are the job opportunities available after completion of MS?
  13. What shall I do after completion of B-Pharmacy course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  14. Can I join diploma or 11th after my intermediate studies? Which will provide more income in future?
  15. Job Opportunities after completion of BE in ECE?
  16. What are the job opportunities available after completion of MSW course?
  17. What are the job opportunities available for me in private and government sector after completion of BCA course?
  18. What type of government job opportunities are available after completion of diploma in EEE?
12th October 2011, 06:00 PM
biswas1908

Default Re: Job Opportunities after completion of BA course?

first of all I wold like to know wether you had cleared your BA in Pass or Hons, then I would like to know what was your % at passing.

But in enral as a BA passout you can apply for the following jobs.

1. State Govt clarical staff.
2. Central Govt clarical staff.
3. NGO
4. private sector housing staff.

Just go through the employment news each week and you will find any oppertunites given there.

Happy hunting...
4th November 2011, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Hi am Mahipal kashyap.i am workin as a Accountant and now I have completed MBA in Finance. Now i want to do ICWAI . Is it possible.
5th November 2011, 08:26 AM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Sir,
Well, in India with the mounting unemployment it is pretty difficult to get a suitable job merely by passing B.A.Hundreds of young people, many of them with higher qualification are running from pillar to post in search for an employment.However with "push" and "pull" factor behind you, one can get a job fairly easily.
Thanks,
26th March 2012, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

sir pass to ba 2012 and my interst geography plz tell me suggection the course and job
20th March 2013, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am Yogesh I am complete B.A. Psychology & MSCIT Co Ordinator Job Resource Computer Miraj. Please tell me suggection course & Job
25th August 2013, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

i am handicapped But B.A pass completed in delhi university my percentage in b.a 46% please advicae what i can do
25th August 2013, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

i am handicapped But B.A pass completed in delhi university my percentage in b.a 46% please advicae what i can do
30th October 2013, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

what should I choose b.a.(special) or b.a.(general) from pune university externally?
27th January 2014, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have done graduation in arts with 45%, B.ED with 60% in 2006.I still dont have any job.Pls tell what can I do.
21st March 2014, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

I am a B.A. pass student.I have no other qualification.please suggest me ajob.Thanks!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?