22nd November 2011, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

Job Opportunities after completion of Graduation with B.Sc in Physics?

I am final year Bsc student as Physics as my special subject.Are there any good jobs I can do after my graduation?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities after completion of Astro Physics post graduation course? Which college to apply for?
  2. What are the various job opportunities available after completion of B.Sc course?
  3. Can I do post graduation course in Astro Physics after completion of graduation in physics? What is the future scope of Astro physics?
  4. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc with Physics and Chemistry?
  5. What are the job opportunities available for me after completion of B.Sc course?
  6. What are the career options for Higher studies after completion of B.Sc in Physics other than M.Sc in Physics? List of Institutions offering this program in Pune? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  7. Which better amongst BSc Stats Hons, BSc Computer Science? Which has better opportunities after graduation?
  8. What are the job opportunities after completion of BSc? I am pursuing BSc food and nutrition
  9. What are the various job opportunities available after graduation? -- [New]
  10. What job opportunities do I have after pursuing MSc in Physics
  11. Opportunities available after completing graduation in Physics? Opportunities other than MSc Physics?
  12. Is Diploma course equivalent to Graduation?
  13. Which is a best choice for me between M.Sc in Physics and Government Job after completion of Graduation in Physics?
  14. What should I do next to get a government job after completion of 12th standard?
  15. What type of job will I get after completion of BSc Physics?
  16. Job Opportunities in Indian Navy for Women after completion of B.Sc in Physics?
  17. What are the jobs or courses available after completing BSc Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the difference between B.Sc Engineering and B.Tech?
22nd November 2011, 01:26 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job Opportunities after completion of Graduation with B.Sc in Physics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am final year Bsc student as Physics as my special subject.Are there any good jobs I can do after my graduation?

Dear friend,

You have completed graduation in Physics so better option for you to go for higher study like MBA , M.SC ,MCA etc.

Because graduation degree have not many chances for govt sector.Some of the govt sector jobs for B.Sc (Physics ) are listed below.

GOVT JOBS FOR B.SC(PHUSICS) CANDIDATE:-

1)HIGH SCHOOL TEACHER JOBS

2)BANK PO AND BANK CLERK JOBS

3)UPSC EXAM ( IAS , IPS , IES ,SCRA ,NDA)

4)PSC EXAM

5)ELECTRICITY BOARD OF INDIA

6)SSC EXAM

7)DEFENSE SECTOR

8)ISRO

9)DRDO

So you can choose any of these from above jobs.

Thanks
22nd November 2011, 04:58 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job Opportunities after completion of Graduation with B.Sc in Physics?

There are many opportunities for B.Sc physics graduates. You can find opportunities in DRDO and ISRO. You can also apply for civil service exams. You can also look opportunities in banks. If you have an interest in teaching you can do B.Ed and apply for teaching jobs. It will be good if you do postgraduation and look for jobs.
22nd November 2011, 05:45 PM
m.khushhal

Arrow Re: Job Opportunities after completion of Graduation with B.Sc in Physics?

After BSc in physics you have many options to choose from.
You can get a job in private as well as public sector.
If you are interested in lectureship you can join many government and private schools and colleges as a teacher.
You can even go in a job in any private corporate company.
In case you are interested in research work then you can readily join government research centers like ISRO , Antrix Corporation India Ltd(Space research) etc...
Some of the private companies you can join are-
KEC international
MRF industries
KIOCL Ltd
GTn textiles Ltd
Timken India Ltd
22nd November 2011, 09:02 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
After completion of B.Sc in Physics , you will not get much job opportunity..

You can go for M.Sc in the same field..
After that you can go for research in your field..
After completion of M.Sc in physics you can apply for job in research centers like-

1.ISRO
2.DRDO
3.BARC

You can also apply for teaching jobs..

Other options like-

1.Bank PO exam
2.UPSC conducted civil service exam
3.Defense exams like- CDS

So you can go for any of these field.
All the best.
23rd November 2011, 01:36 AM
bunty00

hy,
better option for you to go for higher study like MBA , M.SC ,MCA etc.
You can even go in a job in any private corporate company.
In case you are interested in research work then you can readily join government research centers like ISRO , Antrix Corporation India Ltd(Space research) etc...
Some of the private companies you can join are-
KEC international
MRF industries
27th December 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

am a b.sc electronics and communication graduate pls suggest me about the type of jobs i ll get?
13th May 2012, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

I am b.sc chemistry student
21st May 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the jobs after completion of b.sc maths
31st May 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

is there any job in BHEL for BSC in PHYSICS CANDIDATES?
6th July 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

I am b.sc(pass course) final year student. Can i apply for these jobs where degree is required..........
20th July 2012, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

I am Bsc Physics graduate with first clas please suggest me government job
26th July 2012, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

I am a B.Sc physics student. is there any place where we can find jobs other than research or teaching?
26th July 2012, 05:05 PM
abthar

hi

nowadays graduates have variuos jobs in private and government sectors..

let me tell the government sector

1.civil service exams

2.public service commission

3.ssc

and all government sevtors based upon the notification they apply is essential..

4.you can go for teaching by writing TET,etc

5.you can go for post graduation like m.sc,etc

6.take tuition centre for all students in physics

7.you can start tutorials who were failed in state board exams.

8.Apply employment office inorder to get posting in your locality

All the best
20th November 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

I am complete b.sc.in physics in distance education of sikkim manipal university, I can do application for any govt. Job?
11th April 2013, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

i have jst finished my high school i want a bachelor degree in physics but i'm confused in various branches in it like Applied phycics, Quantum physics
1st July 2014, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

what are job oppurtunities for Bsc maths candidates other than teaching please reply
4th March 2016, 05:39 AM
Unregistered

After BSc in physics can I apply for bank jobs what are the qualifications want for a bank job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?