27th April 2015, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Is there any special advantage of doing Ph.D being a Commerce teacher?

Is der any spl advantage of doing phd or professional courses lyk icwa or acs for being a commerce lecturer? Do I really need to do Ph.D now? As like a part time course or so? Can someone please guide me with the needed information soon.
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any advantage for doing PhD for a Commerce Lecturer in a Government Degree college?
  2. Formalities to apply for PhD in Commerce? Which all subjects are available for Commerce student?
  3. Is it possible to do PhD being government teacher?
  4. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce?
  5. Can I do PhD if qualified in CET if being a Primary School Teacher?
  6. What is the advantage of getting 91% in 12th commerce?
  7. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to do PhD in Commerce? What would be the possible subjects?
  9. Procedure and date of application for PhD in Commerce?
  10. How may I get details about Ph.D and Ph.D subjects in Commerce? I've completed M.Phil in commerce
  11. Possibility to do PhD in mentioned subjects in Abroad for M.Sc(Botany) student? Eligibility and requirements to apply?
  12. Which course should I opt for between Ph.D in Management and Ph.D in Commerce being a candidate of MBA in Finance and HR?
  13. Details about entrance exam for PhD in Special Education?
  14. Details on how to join M.Phil in commerce and Ph.D in Commerce? What is the name of the entrance for M.Phil in Commerce or Ph.D in Commerce? Percentage of marks required to join the course?
  15. Subjects in Commerce for joining PhD?
  16. Can I appear for PGT Teacher exam for commerce in Delhi government schools? I am a commerce PG
  17. What is the eligibility criteria required to do Ph.D in Commerce stream?
  18. After M.Com can I do PhD? Procedure of doing PhD?
27th April 2015, 07:19 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any special advantage of doing Ph.D being a Commerce teacher?

The course you should do among all the course you have mentioned is the course of PhD.
It is the best possible degree for you as you are a teacher.Although it might be a bit time consuming to complete your PhD in part-time but if you are able to complete your PhD being a teacher the extra degree will help you in getting promotion easily.
The advantage that is there if you are able to complete your PhD is that you will benefit a lot and getting promotion and finally with your experience you will need the PhD Degree to be able to get all the promotions that you should get.
So it is best for you to complete your PhD as you are a teacher.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?