11th December 2011, 06:48 PM
vinilimaki

Job opportunities available after doing SAP course for B.Pharma student?

job oppertunity after doing S.A.P course for b.pharma student....please mention to me the opportunities

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities available after doing SAP course for B.Pharma student?
  2. How SAP Training course is beneficial for Instrumentation Engineer? Job opportunities for SAP candidate?
  3. Can I participate in IAS/IPS exam after passing 12th and B.Pharm?
  4. Can I do having 2 years of experience in International BPO and having completed MBA in HR in distance learning? What will be my opportunities after the completion of SAP?
  5. Will SAP course help me to get a good job? What are the qualifications required to be eligible to do SAP?
  6. Will the SAP course help me in getting a good job? Qualifications required to be eligible for SAP?
  7. Can I do SAP course if i am a engineering student
  8. Whether SAP is beneficial for Marketing professional having 21 years of work experience? Procedure, course fee and duration of SAP?
  9. What are the job opportunities available for a 12th passed student?
  10. Any chance to get MBBS after completing B.Pharm? Duration of MBBS course after B.Pharm?
  11. Is B.Pharma possible for PCM student? Admission criteria and colleges?
  12. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me if I do SAP being a candidate having 5 years of work experience in International BPO and going to complete Executive MBA?
  13. Having knowledge of SAP SD can I get job as SAP SD Consultant? -- [New]
  14. Can I get admission for B-Pharmacy course having completed 10+2 in non medical stream?
  15. Details of SAP course for B.Com graduating working in a private manufacturing firm?
  16. Need information about certification courses in SAP?
  17. Can I get job if pursuing SAP Training being a B.Com graduate?
  18. Eligibility, Duration and Fee structure of SAP course? How SAP course is helpful for career? -- [Most Discussed]
9th January 2012, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities available after doing SAP course for B.Pharma student?

I am student of intermediate I will do sap course is possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?