15th April 2018, 02:18 AM
Dimple khatri11

Job opportunities for BSc(Biology) candidate?

Hello friends, I am studying BSc with Biology. I am a 2nd year student. I am very much worried about my future. Because I really don't know what to do after my Graduation? Please tell me what I should do after my Graduation? Please tell me about the job opportunities for me.

21st April 2018, 08:58 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Job opportunities for BSc(Biology) candidate?

If after completing graduation you will pursue post-graduation then you will get opportunity to become a lecturer in any government or private college.
But if you don’t want to pursue it then you also have various job opportunities in government sector.

Some of them are as follows:-
SSC
IB
Banking
LIC
Police
Collectorate Office
Post Office
UPSC
BPSC
25th April 2018, 12:44 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for BSc(Biology) candidate?

After completion of the course in Bachelor of Science in Biology you can apply for government jobs.

Job opportunities for B.Sc candidates:

1. Agriculture Research Services.

2. Biotechnology Firms.

3. Botanical Gardens.

4. Broadcast Companies.

5. Food Institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?